SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Xyloq,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

This isn't the first Minecraft PVP channel I've run into today @Fleeq. :p Are you two friends? You two seem like you'd be great friends!

1-2 times a week is not bad, it's definitely better than my 2-3 months upload frequency haha. What are some of the things that help you stay on top of your uploads? For me, it'd be having a predetermined schedule. I find that allocating some time prior to each day and saying to myself "I will spend some time tomorrow working on my video" helps because otherwise my schedule gets filled up with other (mostly unproductive) stuff.

Any way, drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, I think you'd fit nicely into that section of the forums! There's even a "Minecraft" section nested there.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around, good luck reaching 10,000 subscribers!

Fleeq

New User
Dec 3, 2015
YouTube
Hi @Xyloq,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

This isn't the first Minecraft PVP channel I've run into today @Fleeq. :p Are you two friends? You two seem like you'd be great friends!

1-2 times a week is not bad, it's definitely better than my 2-3 months upload frequency haha. What are some of the things that help you stay on top of your uploads? For me, it'd be having a predetermined schedule. I find that allocating some time prior to each day and saying to myself "I will spend some time tomorrow working on my video" helps because otherwise my schedule gets filled up with other (mostly unproductive) stuff.

Any way, drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, I think you'd fit nicely into that section of the forums! There's even a "Minecraft" section nested there.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around, good luck reaching 10,000 subscribers!
yeah we know eachother xD

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
yeah we know eachother xD
That's awesome! It's especially great when you have a friend with you on a forum because then you can share cool things you see and discussions to participate in with each other. I am fortunate to have an IRL friend on these forums as well, we often share YouTube channels that we think are cool and participate in forum activity with each other!