Whats better, Ramen Or Dumplings

• Ramen

• Dumplings

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dark Kesh

New User
Feb 13, 2016
HELLOOOO

My name is Michael Bonsignore, I was born in New York, but I moved to Pennsylvania as a baby.
I am 12 years old, I found this Network/Partnership for CTNTechnologygnews,

I joined these forums because i want you all to know, That i have a gaming channel, where I do Custom Zomkbie maps, Counter Strike, I may do some tutorials, and I'm hoping to get an elgato capture card soon.

Some of my hobbies are:
Football (Played for 3 years as Outside Linebacker)
Soccer (3 years)
Sciing (4Years)
And Math! (My whole life!)

I like lots of things, particularly food >:D

I like Ramen noodles, Doritos, Chicken Noodle soup, Pizza, Mac & Cheese, Meat, and lots more!

I started YouTube because during winter, really none of my sports go on! So I decided, why not start a youtube, At first I did it for fun, but as you all may know, it cost money to earn it!

So, Elgato's cost lots of money and I obviously dont have my working permits, and chores wont get me there.
Also! Sony Vegas 13 is a fortune!

My biggest dream is mainly 3 dreams, to have a world full of ramen, (Say I if you have that dream also)
To have a good community of like 1k subscribers, with are active.
And, to become a Navy Seal for the U.S

My channel is a gaming channel, I use a Razer Black widow 2016 keyboard that took me 2 years worth of christmas/holdiday money to afford. And a razer naga chroma mouse, with a WIndows 8 pc, with 8gb of ram.

I use obs/fraps to record, and I know this is cheeky but I cracked Camtasia 8 and Sony Vegas 13, BUTTTTT (hehe i said butt) I wanna buy them for real when I get the money, P.S i use those to edit.

I record Cod Waw Custom maps, Unboxing videos (In the future i hope) Advertisments in the future (I hope).

I usually post 1-2 videos a day during the week, but on weekends i hope to upload 3.

I've had this channel for soooooo long, Doing tutorials, but i start new a lot and delete all of them, But i hope to keep this one and actually get started!

And dont judge me because im 12! I know java coding, and I have 4/4 in all of my classes!

Please check out my channel sometimes! No no dont youtube it!

I gotchu man!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMRyntd9kV2DX4h6oBgUxFA

Thanks for reading.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Hello, Michael!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. I am part of the Community Management Team and here to help if you need it. :) Feel free to pm me.

There are a few things I suggest you read, first the rules which can be found here https://freedom.community.tm/threads/rules.55575/
Second the FAQ, https://freedom.community.tm/forums/frequently-asked-questions.23/
At any time you can get to these two places using the navigation bar above.

Great introduction! You also seem to like a lot of the same kind of foods I like. I wish you success on your youtube channel.

Last but not least, I would like to let you know I do graphics, so if you are interested in me doing something like a banner or thumbnails for you, just send me a pm and I will see what I can do.

I hope you enjoy your time here and hope to see you around! :)