Gaming Hello, I am Michael Huber

Apr 24, 2016
YouTube
Hello, I am Michael Huber I am a 12 years old and i do YouTube solely for fun. I like making gaming videos about Minecraft, but with my computer i cant make many YouTube videos. I am in the posses of making a new gaming computer from scratch. I need two more items to finish the build and with home work and studying my YouTube upload scheduled has to be flexible. My family is a low income family so i am trying to get money to support the family, the only way i cam which is YouTube and Twitch and i am having no luck and someone hacked my other account so i had to make a new one which means i had to make a new channel.
Hope To See You There :)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hello, I am Michael Huber I am a 12 years old and i do YouTube solely for fun. I like making gaming videos about Minecraft, but with my computer i cant make many YouTube videos. I am in the posses of making a new gaming computer from scratch. I need two more items to finish the build and with home work and studying my YouTube upload scheduled has to be flexible. My family is a low income family so i am trying to get money to support the family, the only way i cam which is YouTube and Twitch and i am having no luck and someone hacked my other account so i had to make a new one which means i had to make a new channel.
I'm sorry to hear about all the troubles. Just hang in there and and overcome! I'd just suggest to you to make sure it status a hobby and not a job. You need to enjoy what you do, so try bit to focus too much on the money and numbers and just have fun!

Reactions: Gaming With Michael

TyresNT

Rising User
Apr 25, 2016
YouTube
Nice to meet you! Good luck with your new channel!

Reactions: Gaming With Michael

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the family and I sorry to hear you lose you videos and just be patient and have fun mate :)