Sergeant Riker

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2015
Your name: Riker

Where are you from?:
I am from Alabama, USA.

How old are you?: I am 18 years old.

How did you find Freedom!?: I heard about it through my friend.

What made you join our forums?: The thought of meeting new people and joining a great community.

What are your hobbies?: I like to play video games and listen to music mostly, I like League of Legends the most.

What is your favorite food?: My favorite food is Hot Wings; homemade.

Why did you start YouTube?: To entertain others while also entertaining myself.

What is your biggest dream?: I have many big dreams, of which I cannot decide which is the biggest.

What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming

What kind of content do you upload?: Full Playthroughs and Highlights/Montages

When do you upload?: Usually around midnight but I schedule them to become open the next day.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyCInZpQRwgp6nQJQ0tEDBw

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Riker! Welcome to the Freedom! Forums. :D

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Sergeant Riker,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Scheduling videos is quite a useful technique, nice to see that you're utilizing it. :) I find that I usually upload around/after midnight too! It's because I always like to do my work in the evening or at night because that's when I seem to be most productive.

You should make a list of your dreams and organize them according to their priority, it's important to focus on one dream at a time so you can keep track and achieve it! Do you have any that you wouldn't mind sharing with us? My dream has always been to create content that'd be viewed and enjoyed by the world.

Drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, it's a great part of the forums to visit especially if you are into video games. It also happens to be one of the most active sections so there are a lot of discussions to be had there!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!