Gaming Hello I'm Feared of Feared Gaming

Feared Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
Pennsylvania USA
YouTube
Hello,

I am brand new to Freedom and everything I've seen I am in love. It's nice to have a family network. Now a little about me. I am a 27 year old Father of 3 and it has always been my dream to make YouTube Videos. Being a Father and a Husband I had to work alot of hours to make ends meet in the world we live in today. Just here lately I seen the moment to start my YouTube Career and I TOOK IT!! I play games on pc and make videos like MineCraft, American Truck Simulator, Heroes of the Storm, BrawlHalla, and much more. I love playing video games and there always seems to be a laugh when I'm around. I also use to do Stand Up acts in a couple local area bars and people loved me. If I could bring a smile to a persons face by watching my video I consider myself a winner. I just need that little bit of a push to get my channel out there! :) I'm always around if people need help so NEVER feel bad to ask! I am glad to be here and thank you all for having me!!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello,

I am brand new to Freedom and everything I've seen I am in love. It's nice to have a family network. Now a little about me. I am a 27 year old Father of 3 and it has always been my dream to make YouTube Videos. Being a Father and a Husband I had to work alot of hours to make ends meet in the world we live in today. Just here lately I seen the moment to start my YouTube Career and I TOOK IT!! I play games on pc and make videos like MineCraft, American Truck Simulator, Heroes of the Storm, BrawlHalla, and much more. I love playing video games and there always seems to be a laugh when I'm around. I also use to do Stand Up acts in a couple local area bars and people loved me. If I could bring a smile to a persons face by watching my video I consider myself a winner. I just need that little bit of a push to get my channel out there! :) I'm always around if people need help so NEVER feel bad to ask! I am glad to be here and thank you all for having me!!
Love at first sight, eh? Knowing that you enjoy something so early on, is a nice indicator of the times to come. Being a father of three is quite an arduous task, but being a stay at home dad would be fantastic with youtube in mind. Having a variety of games should keep your interested levels on high for grinding out content videos. Laughing is a great way to communicate with other people. I hope that you manage to find more like-minded people like yourself ^^

Reactions: Feared Gaming

Feared Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
Pennsylvania USA
YouTube
Love at first sight, eh? Knowing that you enjoy something so early on, is a nice indicator of the times to come. Being a father of three is quite an arduous task, but being a stay at home dad would be fantastic with youtube in mind. Having a variety of games should keep your interested levels on high for grinding out content videos. Laughing is a great way to communicate with other people. I hope that you manage to find more like-minded people like yourself ^^
That is what I am hoping for. I'm looking to branch out, grow, and make more friends along the way. My only stopper was not really knowing anyone. I have one friend that does YouTube but he started after I did so he could have me teach him how to do it all! LoL

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
That is what I am hoping for. I'm looking to branch out, grow, and make more friends along the way. My only stopper was not really knowing anyone. I have one friend that does YouTube but he started after I did so he could have me teach him how to do it all! LoL
Hah, having friends will definitely make the process go easier. You can learn a lot just by looking at people's channels. If you're wanting to work with more people, I'd consider checking out the Collaboration forums on here, they update the posts a ton. Friends should come first before you jump straight into recording though, it makes for a friendly environment ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/