Gaming Hello! I'm Miizu!

xMiizux

Rising User
May 18, 2016
YouTube
What is up guys! It's Miizu here. I am an editor in the making and I mainly play games on the ps4. I play multiplayer games from BO3, GTAV, Rocket League, and a few others occasionally. I edit cod montages, amv's, and recently began making lyric videos. I've began a few gameplays from Final Fantasy Type0, Kingdom Hearts, and Super Smash Bros on the Wii U. I'm a big fan of Kingdom Hearts. I love anime and I'm into hardcore and postcore bands. Currently at 1.3k subscribers on youtube. I hope to make many new friends and possibly collaborate with some of you! I sometimes do streams with a few other youtubers as well!

My Channel: x_Miizu_x
My Twitter: @x_miizu_x

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to Freedom !

I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Your into some awesome games as well (y) (Y)

what anime do you watch ?

xMiizux

Rising User
May 18, 2016
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to Freedom !

I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Your into some awesome games as well (y) (Y)

what anime do you watch ?
Thank you very much! I like horror, comedy, and romance. :) A few of my favorites go from Tokyo Ghoul, Plastic Memories, Parasyte The Maxim, and Future Diary :3

Reactions: Prology

serpasplayz

New User
May 19, 2016
YouTube
What is up guys! It's Miizu here. I am an editor in the making and I mainly play games on the ps4. I play multiplayer games from BO3, GTAV, Rocket League, and a few others occasionally. I edit cod montages, amv's, and recently began making lyric videos. I've began a few gameplays from Final Fantasy Type0, Kingdom Hearts, and Super Smash Bros on the Wii U. I'm a big fan of Kingdom Hearts. I love anime and I'm into hardcore and postcore bands. Currently at 1.3k subscribers on youtube. I hope to make many new friends and possibly collaborate with some of you! I sometimes do streams with a few other youtubers as well!

My Channel: x_Miizu_x
My Twitter: @x_miizu_x
hi and welcome to the network all i have to say your channel is good you got an amazing content :D

Raid Chico

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 6, 2016
YouTube
You make extremely well edits on those montages I've seen on your channel! You are very talented! Keep up the good work and welcome to Freedom!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thank you very much! I like horror, comedy, and romance. :) A few of my favorites go from Tokyo Ghoul, Plastic Memories, Parasyte The Maxim, and Future Diary :3

Very nice indeed ! I have not seen any of them xD I'm not a true anime fan , need to watch more ! I watch a ton of Naruto :)