Comedy Hello it's TheCustomCreator or mr.funny to my friends :D

TheCustomCreator

Rising User
May 1, 2016
YouTube
So hey guys i'm an 18 year old male born from the proud lands of Canada i am a funny game commentator
(as my friends have told me)

i have started making videos only a few days ago i started on youtube cause
most of my friends and even my brother think i made funny content to pull at you're funny bones.
i play scary games and make funny reactions, now when i play scary games i tend to curse a little to not make
my heart burst out of my chest cause i get scared pretty easy so if you don't like cursing videos i completely understand no problem but if you wanna give me a try and make you giggle or laugh i would love for you to see my video or videos =D anyways i hope to get to know you guys too of the freedom community :)

My First video:

my first video i don't even say my youtube name cause i really didn't know how to make a first video but my friends are helping me along the way i cannot wait to meet more people :)

Last edited:

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
Just don´t try to be something you´re not Ok?. And don´t give up. You´re starting but you shouldn´t give up easily. And don´t worry about the spamming thing, you´re new so...mistakes could be made

TheCustomCreator

Rising User
May 1, 2016
YouTube
Thanks Cookie bro i love this freedom thing cause everyone is so nice i love the freedom community and who ever says freedom is a scam can shove there finger up there butt cause freedom rocks! :D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
So hey guys i'm an 18 year old male born from the proud lands of Canada i am a funny game commentator

most of my friends and even my brother think i made funny content to pull at you're funny bones.
i play scary games and make funny reactions, now when i play scary games i tend to curse a little to not make
my heart burst out of my chest cause i get scared pretty easy so if you don't like cursing videos i completely understand no problem but if you wanna give me a try and make you giggle or laugh i would love for you to see my video or videos =D anyways i hope to get to know you guys too of the freedom community :)

My First video:

my first video i don't even say my youtube name cause i really didn't know how to make a first video but my friends are helping me along the way i cannot wait to meet more people :)

Welcome to the family TheCustomCreator, I like youtube channel name and like Cookie says and try upload quality videos and be friendly to you viewers including comment back to them.

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016

My First video:

You have a great first video way to great like OMG!!! Already growing quick nice work man keep this up!