Gaming Hello My name is Captain Dark

Capt_Dark

Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2017
YouTube
Hello as you can see my name is Captain Dark. I have a gaming channel and I love to play games from all generations from the NES to the N64 and yes of course the sega genesis (Sonic Fan) I use to be apart of a channel called LIGHTINADARKROOM but sadly one of the members passed away and I split. So now I am on my own and if you would love to see some retro gameplay be sure to come join me on my channel

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, friend! Welcome to the Freedom Family! :D
(That kinda makes it sound like the mafia. We don't do that kinda thing here. Promise.)

I'm Dezy! I also run a gaming-centric channel! Nice ta meetcha! I look forward to seeing you around!
Sorry to hear about your loss. :c I'm glad it didn't discourage you from continuing to make videos.
Everyone here is pretty friendly, so don't be afraid to ask questions, make friends, set up collaborations - the works.
Best of luck with your channel! I'll definitely be checking it out myself (so glad to see older games getting played around here)! And welcome, again! c:

Also, like Deathlake said, definitely consider adding a subscribe button to your signature!

WildMania

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello as you can see my name is Captain Dark. I have a gaming channel and I love to play games from all generations from the NES to the N64 and yes of course the sega genesis (Sonic Fan) I use to be apart of a channel called LIGHTINADARKROOM but sadly one of the members passed away and I split. So now I am on my own and if you would love to see some retro gameplay be sure to come join me on my channel

Good to see you here. Enjoy!

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Welcome to freedom :)

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Welcome to Freedom my man, make sure to add a sub button just like below, helps others find your channel a lot easier. Also, i'm sorry to hear about your loss, that is sad. But happy to see that it didn't discourage you from making content. Keep at it my man.
HPH_Potion_2.png

Sebastiaan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 12, 2017
YouTube
Chillarea_
welcome!