Community Hello, this is Hakhu TV

Hakhu TV

New User
Jun 14, 2017
YouTube
I̶'̶m̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶t̶u̶b̶e̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶b̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶n̶e̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶v̶i̶d̶e̶o̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶j̶o̶i̶n̶ ̶F̶r̶e̶e̶d̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶s̶t̶e̶s̶t̶!̶

[Moderator Message] Please can you spend some time editing your post using the Introduction template which has been provided to you by one of our moderators. Our forum and section rules do not tolerate self-promotion in any way. Attempts to gain an advantage on any YouTube metric with the use of spam or inappropriate advertising will be removed.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello there Hakhu TV, it would be nice to get to know you a little better rather than relying on people to blindly subscribe to your channel. We do have a helpful introduction template which has some questions you may want to answer to help break the ice with other users, and to outline your channel and yourself so people could then make an informed decision whether or not to check out your channel

WildMania

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I̶'̶m̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶t̶u̶b̶e̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶b̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶n̶e̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶v̶i̶d̶e̶o̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶j̶o̶i̶n̶ ̶F̶r̶e̶e̶d̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶s̶t̶e̶s̶t̶!̶

[Moderator Message] Please can you spend some time editing your post using the Introduction template which has been provided to you by one of our moderators. Our forum and section rules do not tolerate self-promotion in any way. Attempts to gain an advantage on any YouTube metric with the use of spam or inappropriate advertising will be removed.

Welcome!