Gaming Hello to everyone on Freedom

WhySoBasic

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 3, 2017
YouTube
Hi all of you people on The Freedom Community, im slowly starting to make videos every week again, so i thought it was time i actually introduced myself, people refer to me as either ghost or basic, so anyone works fine, im mainly a gamer, but i learning to make edits in adobe after effects to bring more content to my channel, i really do enjoy making things but i am still a newbie though. im good at fps, but i will pretty much play anything anyone tells me to so feel free to say. I wish to get along with all of you on the community.

Reactions: Row and AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hi all of you people on The Freedom Community, im slowly starting to make videos every week again, so i thought it was time i actually introduced myself, people refer to me as either ghost or basic, so anyone works fine, im mainly a gamer, but i learning to make edits in adobe after effects to bring more content to my channel, i really do enjoy making things but i am still a newbie though. im good at fps, but i will pretty much play anything anyone tells me to so feel free to say. I wish to get along with all of you on the community.
Yoooo I'm lovin the thumbnail man! :D You're a great artist if you did that by yourself! :D Welcome to the forums! Do you play Warframe?

WhySoBasic

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 3, 2017
YouTube
Yoooo I'm lovin the thumbnail man! :D You're a great artist if you did that by yourself! :D Welcome to the forums! Do you play Warframe?
lol yh i did it by myself, along with my banner, still kinda new to that(although the wolf is from something else) and i did try warframe, but on console.[DOUBLEPOST=1504660979][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the forums! Making videos every week is some dedication, good job.^^
i still lack from doing it every week when ready lol, and thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1504661005][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome To Freedom! Community :D
thanks alot mate :p[DOUBLEPOST=1504661022][/DOUBLEPOST]
welcome to this community dude ... i'm new in this forum
well then welcome to both of us then : D[DOUBLEPOST=1504661037][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to Freedom community and have Fun on this Awsome forum
thanks alot :)[DOUBLEPOST=1504661059][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the community man!
thanks brother :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Community :)

Learning the ropes with GFX will do you a lot of good in the future so be sure to keep at it :)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Ghost! Welcome to the Freedom! Forums. Hope to see you around more :D

Sent from my Boat using Tapatalk

ODI

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
ODIYT
Welcome to the community, had a quick look at your channel and honestly neither your thumbnails nor your videos's subjects caught my attention cause there wasnt much originality or work on them. Dont get me wrong, Im not trying to hate but I strongly believe that some constructive feedback is gonna be more useful for your channel than just saying hi. but you a have a nice, clean bg picture