Entertainment Hello, with a Touch of Science

RyanScience

New User
Feb 9, 2017
YouTube

Hello, my channel goes by the name of Ryan. I could say that I'm from that moon of Jupiter's called Callisto, on a mission to entertain the earthlings with useless facts - or I could say I'm just another one of the 7.5 billion people on this blue and green and whatever other coloured planet, which I think we can agree is far more accurate.

Eh, anyway - I very recently started making videos on my channel, I spend quite some time on them (believe it or not), whatever your opinion may be on my videos. :p Not saying they'd automatically be deemed bad!

I'm interested in science-y stuff, and I'm very interested in astronomy and stuff like that. So I decided to make videos about my interest(s), inspired by others on the YouTube platform with a touch of my own style.

I have to say my upload schedule is very inconsistent - by that I don't mean to say I don't upload regularly, which I do; I'm saying that on one week I'd post 3 videos, another week I'd just post 1. I guess it depends on the type and length of video that I'm making and the speed at which I'm doing it.

I honestly have to say that this forum place thing has nicer and more well-spoken people than I thought it would! No offence in any way, just the instinctual and inexperienced feeling I had upon imagining an internet-based forum I had never heard of. I've been proven wrong indeed.

There's my introduction! Even if you're not really into science, you may enjoy watching some of my stuff - just random (and sometimes useless) things that interest me enough to make short and possibly quirky documentaries. Have a nice day, fellow landlubbers - oh my I don't want to assume you're not familiar to the Atlantic or anything - ahem, fellow people!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Ryan!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. That's a pretty interesting channel genre! Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Epic introduction! If you ever need help feel free to stop by anywhere on the forums or in chat and we'll be happy to help out! Also thanks for the nice words towards the Forumers! We all try keeping this place awesome!

hello to FFF tomorrow btw

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Hello, my channel goes by the name of Ryan. I could say that I'm from that moon of Jupiter's called Callisto, on a mission to entertain the earthlings with useless facts - or I could say I'm just another one of the 7.5 billion people on this blue and green and whatever other coloured planet, which I think we can agree is far more accurate.

Eh, anyway - I very recently started making videos on my channel, I spend quite some time on them (believe it or not), whatever your opinion may be on my videos. :p Not saying they'd automatically be deemed bad!

I'm interested in science-y stuff, and I'm very interested in astronomy and stuff like that. So I decided to make videos about my interest(s), inspired by others on the YouTube platform with a touch of my own style.

I have to say my upload schedule is very inconsistent - by that I don't mean to say I don't upload regularly, which I do; I'm saying that on one week I'd post 3 videos, another week I'd just post 1. I guess it depends on the type and length of video that I'm making and the speed at which I'm doing it.

I honestly have to say that this forum place thing has nicer and more well-spoken people than I thought it would! No offence in any way, just the instinctual and inexperienced feeling I had upon imagining an internet-based forum I had never heard of. I've been proven wrong indeed.

There's my introduction! Even if you're not really into science, you may enjoy watching some of my stuff - just random (and sometimes useless) things that interest me enough to make short and possibly quirky documentaries. Have a nice day, fellow landlubbers - oh my I don't want to assume you're not familiar to the Atlantic or anything - ahem, fellow people!
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

Astronomy sure is a interesting subject. I always wonder about many things, how it all started, the other planets, is there further life out there in space and things :)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to the Freedom! Forum.
For some reason, that banner looks so good, the font could be changed but dang.

Ooh Science, definitely something I enjoy watching, especially videos from a verified source, SciShow.
Also, doesn't matter about what you thought about this, any new forum I join I am sceptical only because I have had bad experiences previous to this.
But I am glad that we have persuaded you to think differently about us, that is the sort of aura we would like to portray to our users.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Nevertheless, if you need some immediate assistance, ask me in the chat or use a Private Message!

Gus Holland

Feb 26, 2017
YouTube
HollandHammer
Welcome to the forum Ryan!
I've already learned a lot of things I didn't know from your channel. Especially the video about the hottest and coldest temperatures. I listened to a podcast a long time ago about the seed vault you mentioned in your first video. I will find it and share it with you.
I will be awaiting further cosmic knowledge! :)

nabil mekimah

Rising User
Nov 4, 2016
Nabil
YouTube
Hi Ryan!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. That's a pretty interesting channel genre! Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D
This is the right solution