ChrisCross

New User
Name: ChrisCross
Favorite Color: I'll give you one guess after you look at my channel (see what I did there?)
Favorite Animal: Wolf, next one
Hobbies: Gaming (bet you didn't see that coming), watching soccer, reading sic-fi + detective books, and watching an unhealthy amount of TV shows
Favorite Food: Once again ask the NSA (I am mainly curious to hear their answer)
Motivation For Youtube: To see if I could make money off doing what I love
Channel Type: Mostly Live Comms of me just goofing around in whatever game I feel like (Main ones right now are COD and Halo, because apparently I am a basic Xbro)
Upload Frequency: Six days a week (+3 streams a week)
so yeah if you like the content, obviously please subscribe, and you have an tips I would appreciate them
-Chris

Last edited:

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
Favorite Color: I'll give you one guess after you look at my channel (see what I did there?)
Hobbies: Gaming (bet you didn't see that coming), watching soccer, reading sic-fi + detective books, and watching an unhealthy amount of TV shows
Favorite Food: Once again ask the NSA (I am mainly curious to hear their answer)
Channel Type: Mostly Live Comms of me just goofing around in whatever game I feel like (Main ones right now are COD and Halo, because apparently I am a basic Xbro)
so yeah if you like the content, obviously please subscribe, and you have an tips I would appreciate them
-Chris
Welcome man! Good luck with your channel growth, hopefully being with Freedom! Helps! :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
-Chris

Welcome Chris!