Not open for further replies.

Mtgameing

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
usa
YouTube
Mtcoalgaming
i got the 1k just not the 4k and i just did my giveaway music chat and chill stream i promised everyone when i hit 1k months ago and pesonaly got the voucher codes for this event called it WORLD OF WARCRAFT AND FREE STEAM KEYS 4k grind it was planned to run for few days since most of my viewers are in a diferent time zone wanted eveone to have chance to join and someone flaged it and it was closed by YouTube also then i just got the popup at the top of my dasboard saying partner with freedom i was just booted by freedom HELP!!!!!!!!! happend at 8:00 pm est -5 time zone HELP FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
YouTube has been unlinking every channel not meeting 1k Subscribers AND 4k Hours of watch time within the past year. Once you get both requirements you'll be able to rejoin the YouTube Partner Program.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As noted above you need to meet both the requirements of 1K and 4K to be able to be in / remain in a partnership. This is applicable to all prior members of partnerships, there isn't anything Freedom can do to get around the rules so you will just need to focus on getting the 4K watch requirements and then re-apply to Freedom

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.