YouTube Help me Pleas!!!!

Donavon Hype

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys (im a gaming YouTuber what can I do to gain subs?) I really need some help I have know Idea what I can do for YouTube as a gaming channel I really want to play online multiplayer games but I cant because the area I live in dosent get good internet So I need some Ideas on what type of videos I can really make because honestly Im thinking about quiting because I think I cant grow on YouTube without fast internet. So if anyone has any Ideas and is willing to share pleas help me.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well first of all I would say stop worrying about gaining subscribers, you will gain these in time. There isn't anything that you can do to grow these as it really comes down to each individual whether or not they want to hit that subscribe button on your channel. As for your content if you feel like you can't do any multiplayer stuff due to internet then you should try and make your content stand out and put your own spin on it.

Reactions: Donavon Hype

Donavon Hype

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2016
YouTube
Well first of all I would say stop worrying about gaining subscribers, you will gain these in time. There isn't anything that you can do to grow these as it really comes down to each individual whether or not they want to hit that subscribe button on your channel. As for your content if you feel like you can't do any multiplayer stuff due to internet then you should try and make your content stand out and put your own spin on it.
Ok I will see what I can do!