Gaming Hey all :D

LeChingy

New User
Oct 22, 2015
England
YouTube
My name/Nickname is Chingy, I am from England, I am 19 years old.
I found freedom through Youtube, I wanted to join freedom because I wanted to be apart of a great community :D
My hobbies are Gaming, Rugby and Making Videos with friends, Favourite food is a Good Roast Dinner.
I started because I want to entertain people, I joined up with my friends as separate channels and working on bringing fun moments we have while gaming.
My dream, If it's with youtube I hope that my videos either make people laugh and make their day better :D I run a gaming channel and I record with friends
I upload Gaming/Comedy/Let'sPlays, At the moment since college has started I have been busy keeping up with it and since I have a break soon I will Upload at least twice a week.
This is my channel link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUr78DRS0qKyxlU6k82dTKg

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @LeChingy,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Being with a community as a new/smaller YouTube content creator is definitely a nice thing. :) I find that communities can help your channel grow by involving you in productive discussions (or just fun discussions,) allowing you to share your channel, providing motivation and inspiration, sharing tips, tricks, and strategies, and so much more!

Gaming is one of my hobbies too! Recording with friends is a lot of fun but it sometimes can be difficult to work with. Do you have any tips to offer when creating content with friends? One piece of advice I can offer is: try to stay organized! This means create an effective Skype group or switch to a platform with a better hierarchy system (we use TeamSpeak,) and make sure to have an efficient workflow when it comes to recording and storing the video files.

It's amazing how you're still uploading while juggling college in your schedule! Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing you around. Drop by the "Gaming Discussion" some time, it's where we talk about video games and being a community of creators, there are often discussions about creating content as well!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

LeChingy

New User
Oct 22, 2015
England
YouTube
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I use a facebook group dedicated to recording with friends and it is very helpful as we are able to plan in advance what we are going to record :D