Gaming Hey Everyone! CravingGaming Here!

CravingGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 25, 2015
YouTube
Hi guys!

I'm CravingGaming, a new YouTube Channel dedicated to making great videos that everyone would enjoy, no matter what genre you're in to.

-I'm from the US of A

-I'm currently 17
-I found freedom (Aura) while searching for networks to partner my channel with.
-I wanted to become a part of the community here!
-I play multiple instruments, write music, play sports, and make videos.
-I enjoy a very good lasagna
-I felt that YouTube would be a great place to share the fun I have playing games and the history of those games with the community. Especially with games like Total War, where history is a big part of it.
-I eventually want to go into the medical field
-I run a fun, high energy, gaming channel with PC and eventually Console gameplay commentaries, strategy videos, and history explanations.
-I post videos of Campaigns on different games, game theory, and also history/strategy videos about units and weapons in games. All with some comedy mixed in too!

I upload on Wednesdays at 9 AM US Central Time and Saturdays 4 PM US Central time.

Check it out, maybe drop a sub too at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQNof6kqwHUv3EsFFi7A3UQ

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @CravingGaming,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I enjoy lasagna as well! :D Are you a fan of games that have history involved? While I'm not particularly interested in games involving history, I really enjoy the Assassin's Creed titles which try to accurately represent history and important figures. Have you played any Assassin's Creed games?

You should visit the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, I think it's be a great place for you to get involved with the community!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around, good luck studying to be in the medical field!

CravingGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 25, 2015
YouTube
Hi @CravingGaming,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I enjoy lasagna as well! :D Are you a fan of games that have history involved? While I'm not particularly interested in games involving history, I really enjoy the Assassin's Creed titles which try to accurately represent history and important figures. Have you played any Assassin's Creed games?

You should visit the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, I think it's be a great place for you to get involved with the community!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around, good luck studying to be in the medical field!
Thanks everybody for the welcome!

Danny, I like playing those types of games. Total war is a favorite of mine on PC, and assassins creed is up at the top for console games.

That's what I try to do with my videos, I try to show a side of games that we might not have known.

Thanks again for all the support!

Reactions: Danny