Community hey everyone this is a little bit about me

XProject RageX

Freedom! Member
Jun 29, 2016
YouTube
XProjectRageX
sup everyone i have two channels right now one is about AMV which are Anime Music Videos and i have a gaming channel. now my channels aren't too big or anything like that so if you want you can go check them out and i guess why i started YouTube first then signed up with freedom was to help out with my family around the house and everything with like bills and having food in the house and making money for the rent as well so that's once reason and i want people to see what i can do and see if they like it cause i also sometimes may do a speed paint in Photoshop and hopefully in the future i can start making music as well cause that's something i always wanted to do. so yea if you can go check out my channels that would be amazing and help out so much and i would want to grow with everyone here as well. so hope y'all have a great day and thank you for taking time to read this and maybe checking out my channels

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Project Rage ! Welcoem to the community :D

what games do you play on your gaming channel ?

do you watch anime ?

XProject RageX

Freedom! Member
Jun 29, 2016
YouTube
XProjectRageX
right now all the gaming I play on my gaming channel is apps on my phone but like three of them cause my laptop is the best. and yea i do watch anime I actually have an MyAnimeList that show all the ones I watched and plan to watch.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
right now all the gaming I play on my gaming channel is apps on my phone but like three of them cause my laptop is the best. and yea i do watch anime I actually have an MyAnimeList that show all the ones I watched and plan to watch.

that is awesome , what are you watching at the moment ?

XProject RageX

Freedom! Member
Jun 29, 2016
YouTube
XProjectRageX
Oh man in that case you need to (if you haven't already) check out bleach, death note, Tokyo ghoul, and kill la kill. But i should ask what type of anime genre do you think you like?