What are you hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
What kind of content do you upload?
When do you upload?:
Channel link:

Hey guys my name is Frankie Wong i am born in New Zealand but my parents are from Malaysia, I am currently 15 years old, one of my best friends told me that he got partnered to freedom and told me to try it out!, just trying to introduce myself out there :), i really love editing and playing pc games mostly fps games and i enjoy playing rugby. my favorite food is Chicken yummm, i started youtube along time ago but some of my friends at school found out and they started to make fun of me for about 1-2 months but i couldnt stand it anymore and i made one in 2014 had just hit 200 last week but decided to make a new channel because most of my subscribers were inactive and now my recent one is called ImExist. My biggest dream is to be known for my editing skills, i run a editing channel but in the future i will be doing commentarys, i upload gaming content, i upload quite consistently probably about every 2 days. This is my channel link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZk3TAqhPA5dmbwQPZsOm3g i really hope you guys could check it out and leave some feedback as it would help me alot :) ThankYou

Last edited:

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @ImExist,

Welcome to Freedom! dude! I'm glad that you introduced yourself on the forums, you should stick around ;)

I too like gaming and chicken, I actually REALLY like chicken. I can eat chicken all day, chicken chicken chicken! xD

I also noticed that you like editing, which is quite uncommon to see on intros to be honest. I'm glad that you like editing because I enjoy it too. I think it's one of the best parts about making videos! What program do you use? I was using HitFilms 3 Express because it's free but I'm trying out Adobe Premiere Pro. I plan on paying for Adobe Premiere Pro but right now I'm trying out the trial!

I hope I get to see you again because we sure have lots in common!

I wish for the best for you and your channel

Cheers! ;P

ImExist

New User
Oct 16, 2015
YouTube
Thank You So Much! @Bryan

Im glad we have things in common! i usually edit in Sony Vegas Pro 11 but trying to learn new things on Adobe After Effects Cs6 and Cinema 4D, Youll defiantly see me more often ;)

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Your name:
(Optional) Where are you from?:
(Optional) How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are you hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
What kind of content do you upload?
When do you upload?:
Channel link:

Hey guys my name is Frankie Wong i am born in New Zealand but my parents are from Malaysia, I am currently 15 years old, one of my best friends told me that he got partnered to freedom and told me to try it out!, just trying to introduce myself out there :), i really love editing and playing pc games mostly fps games and i enjoy playing rugby. my favorite food is Chicken yummm, i started youtube along time ago but some of my friends at school found out and they started to make fun of me for about 1-2 months but i couldnt stand it anymore and i made one in 2014 had just hit 200 last week but decided to make a new channel because most of my subscribers were inactive and now my recent one is called ImExist. My biggest dream is to be known for my editing skills, i run a editing channel but in the future i will be doing commentarys, i upload gaming content, i upload quite consistently probably about every 2 days. This is my channel link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZk3TAqhPA5dmbwQPZsOm3g i really hope you guys could check it out and leave some feedback as it would help me alot :) ThankYou
Welcome To the Freedom Community If You Need Any Help Just Ask :)