Gaming Hey Everyone!

SgtPhoenixHD

New User
Jul 24, 2017
Dallas, Texas
YouTube
SgtPhoenix_HD
Hey everyone, I'm Joey or Phoenix. I've been making videos, streaming and gaming for 4 years now. I want to grow my channel beyond a simple hobby, since I am so passionate for gaming and content creation. I'm a game design major in college as well, so that helps with my commentary on certain games. I am a member of the Call of Duty organization Legacy Reborn, an org that was born from the Lethal Gaming split about a year ago. I am also looking to specialize in Destiny and Anthem content (I was affectionately given the nickname "The Destiny Guru" back in Destiny Year One and it's stuck with me ever since). I started YouTube specifically for competitive gameplay back when I played competitive COD, but my vision for my channel has rapidly evolved into being informational and critical in order to improve the communities behind my favorite games, and to improve the games themselves. Outside of gaming, I am a self-proclaimed cinephile (I love movies) and am highly passionate about writing and playing music. Because of these things, plus my deep history and passion for gaming, I do game and movie reviews as well as gameplay, commentaries, informational videos, and stream highlights. I haven't been able to keep a consistent upload schedule due to personal and family issues, but I plan to implement a new schedule for both uploads and streaming starting this Fall. So glad to be part of this community, and hope to get to know you all!

My channel name is SgtPhoenix HD. Hope you guys will check out my content in the future, as I will be watching as much of ya'll's content as I can!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome SgtPhoenixHD to the Freedom! Forums!

Well this is an introduction and a half! I am a gamer myself, a gamer for over 7 years. Back when I was a little bit younger, I did want to play competitive Call of Duty, due to the old OpTic Gaming squad back in Ghosts, but now I have decided I am more likely to be successful in Rocket League than COD.

You have a lot of different types of videos that you can make, definitely a good idea for a YouTube channel, something which I made a mistake with when I used to do it.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone, I'm Joey or Phoenix. I've been making videos, streaming and gaming for 4 years now. I want to grow my channel beyond a simple hobby, since I am so passionate for gaming and content creation. I'm a game design major in college as well, so that helps with my commentary on certain games. I am a member of the Call of Duty organization Legacy Reborn, an org that was born from the Lethal Gaming split about a year ago. I am also looking to specialize in Destiny and Anthem content (I was affectionately given the nickname "The Destiny Guru" back in Destiny Year One and it's stuck with me ever since). I started YouTube specifically for competitive gameplay back when I played competitive COD, but my vision for my channel has rapidly evolved into being informational and critical in order to improve the communities behind my favorite games, and to improve the games themselves. Outside of gaming, I am a self-proclaimed cinephile (I love movies) and am highly passionate about writing and playing music. Because of these things, plus my deep history and passion for gaming, I do game and movie reviews as well as gameplay, commentaries, informational videos, and stream highlights. I haven't been able to keep a consistent upload schedule due to personal and family issues, but I plan to implement a new schedule for both uploads and streaming starting this Fall. So glad to be part of this community, and hope to get to know you all!

My channel name is SgtPhoenix HD. Hope you guys will check out my content in the future, as I will be watching as much of ya'll's content as I can!
Welcome to the Community :)

Already seems you making Gaming more then a hobby! Keep up the great work you do :D