Gaming Hey guys! I'm Battlemaster Entertainment

Apr 30, 2016
Hello everyone just a quick introduction. My name is Corbin Allen. I'm 19 and have just started a new youtube channel to replace one that I operated in the past with a group of friends. My channel currently has lets plays on Hearthstone and Game Dev Tycoon and soon will include Music, tutorials, reviews, and much more. My intentions here on the forums are to make friends as well as find people to collaborate with and share useful skills.

HighlordTharekenn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude! sounds so epic i love your channel hopefully this sub will help increase how big you areee :) i love hearthstone and im interested in making a hearthstone video :)

Apr 30, 2016
Hey dude! sounds so epic i love your channel hopefully this sub will help increase how big you areee :) i love hearthstone and im interested in making a hearthstone video :)
Hey there highlord! I appreciate your sub and you taking the time to check out my channel. I have to head into work in a little bit but I'll check yours out when I get back. If you want to contact me outside of here my email is battlemasterentertainment@gmail

Apr 30, 2016
Welcome to the family and what are you goals in youtube for the future?
My main goals are to grow to have consistent content being released on a wide variety of subjects from lets plays to reviews and much more. Starting off I'm mostly doing Hearthstone and Game Dev Tycoon to get some content out as I upgrade my setup in the coming week and optimize my settings. I plan to stream occasionally as well so I can have greater interaction with viewers.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
My main goals are to grow to have consistent content being released on a wide variety of subjects from lets plays to reviews and much more. Starting off I'm mostly doing Hearthstone and Game Dev Tycoon to get some content out as I upgrade my setup in the coming week and optimize my settings. I plan to stream occasionally as well so I can have greater interaction with viewers.

Sounds would be very fun videos, just be patient with these videos becuse it going to take a awhile to get consistent viewers but have fun also