Gaming Hey guys I'm glad to be here

TheeSmokeWildd xx

Rising User
Oct 21, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys I'm SmokeWild, and I very excited to be a part of the Freedom community! I have a gaming channel on YouTube, but I am going to respect Freedom's rules so sorry but no links, but I will find the forum that allows that. My intro for my YouTube channel is "I know I'm a child, but your going to have to deal with me my name is SmokeWild" The reason why I say that is yes if you didn't yet realize I'm only 13 (14 in a couple day :D), but I believe I very mature and chill for my age and I don't want you guys to feel like you can't take me seriously because I'm a minor. I've been gaming since I was 4 years old playing old basketball games with my dad, I play left field for my baseball team, I wrestle, I love to read, and I own a ps4 (PlayStation Family). I hope some people see this thread and maybe find some new relationships, but until then see ya! :)

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @TheeSmokeWildd xx,

I'm so happy that you're excited to be part of the Freedom! Community! Welcome :)

I see that you like baseball, have you been watching the MLB playoffs lately? It's been hectic! Haha what games do you play? Do you only game on the PS4? I game on the PC and sometimes on my Wii, I sure want a current gen console. I think I'm gonna get the Xbox One, I'm interested in their titles :p

By the way: you are allowed to post links to your YouTube channel on your introduction thread xD
I'm glad that you respect the rules anyway, really happy to see that!

TheeSmokeWildd xx

Rising User
Oct 21, 2015
YouTube
Thanks guys for making me feel welcome. Yeah I pretty much only play on the ps4 sometimes maybe a pc, or even a handheld. I like shooters, Action/Adventure, Sports games of any kind. Yes I've beeen watching the playoff am I'm so happy the Cubs are finally gone for good this year!