Gaming Hey guys, I'm Winter!

Winter Psycho

Rising User
Jul 7, 2016
YouTube
So... I don't really know how to go about introductions, so Ill just use the template that Freedom provided!

Your name/alias:
Well my first name is Josh, but everyone I know calls me Winter.

Where are you from?:
I was born and raised in Newfoundland Canada, but moved to Ontario when I was 16 for legal reasons.

How old are you?:
I'm 19! Turning 20 in June, man do I feel old. Even though I'm actually fairly young.

How did you find Freedom!?

To be honest, Iv been told about Freedom quite alot when I first started. I even tried joining a long time ago but left because financial issues came up causing me to leave youtube for a while. But now I'm back and most of my bigger problems have been fixed!

What made you join our forums?:
Well, to be honest once more, I actually came here looking for a positive environment. Let me elaborate, Iv been to many youtube networks. Most of them have had pretty negative people all over it, and everyone said the same thing. "You cant grow, just quit now and get a job". I was pretty upset at stuff like that so I came here, everyone on these forums are actually really nice and helpful people. While I mostly just stalk about, I really enjoy this community, as everyone tries to help with what they can!

What are your hobbies?:
Editing, even though I haven't found my 'style' just yet, Editing is a pretty good way to keep me calm when I get aggravated. I also enjoy gaming, specifically I enjoy Moba games, as you have to be constantly outthinking the enemy. From time to time I also meditate, because I do have a few anger issues.

What is your favorite food?

Steak. Man I love me some good o'l steak. And moose. And... Well literally anything that's MEAT! Meat is my all time favorite food, and growing up a hunter, I had tons! There is nothing better in my opinion. BUT, pizza is a VERY close second.

Why did you start YouTube?
I started youtube on a different channel, but when I did, I did it because I wanted to show my friends some really cool things I did in games like Call Of Duty and Little Big Planet, in Cod I used to show neat glitches, but in Little Big Planet I was a master at microchips. I even got an award for my Sackbot AI chip that took me three days to develop, using up the entire sandbox. It had functioning emotions and could play the level with the player, making some people think it was a real person. It was pretty neat.

What is your biggest dream?
This is a hard one... Id have to say that my biggest dream is to have 1000 active subscribers. Something about seeing people actively comment on my videos actually make me really excited, and there is nothing really better then that feeling in my opinion.

What kind of channel do you run?:
Right now my channel is literally all over the place. I did Gmod, Gta, Paladins, Overwatch and a few other things. But after playing and editing a game of Smite, Iv chosen to make Smite my primary channel focus!

How frequently do you upload?:
I don't exactly have a schedule yet. But I try to upload every 5 days if I can. However lately its been a bit hard because of real life getting in the way and waffle stomping me. I wont let that put me down however, as I'm doing my best to remain active!

Well, that's my introduction. I'm very sorry that its so long, I cut out as much as I could from the original draft that had nothing to do with the topic. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask away!

Sumeet Bharankar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
So... I don't really know how to go about introductions, so Ill just use the template that Freedom provided!

Your name/alias:
Well my first name is Josh, but everyone I know calls me Winter.

Where are you from?:
I was born and raised in Newfoundland Canada, but moved to Ontario when I was 16 for legal reasons.

How old are you?:
I'm 19! Turning 20 in June, man do I feel old. Even though I'm actually fairly young.

How did you find Freedom!?

To be honest, Iv been told about Freedom quite alot when I first started. I even tried joining a long time ago but left because financial issues came up causing me to leave youtube for a while. But now I'm back and most of my bigger problems have been fixed!

What made you join our forums?:
Well, to be honest once more, I actually came here looking for a positive environment. Let me elaborate, Iv been to many youtube networks. Most of them have had pretty negative people all over it, and everyone said the same thing. "You cant grow, just quit now and get a job". I was pretty upset at stuff like that so I came here, everyone on these forums are actually really nice and helpful people. While I mostly just stalk about, I really enjoy this community, as everyone tries to help with what they can!

What are your hobbies?:
Editing, even though I haven't found my 'style' just yet, Editing is a pretty good way to keep me calm when I get aggravated. I also enjoy gaming, specifically I enjoy Moba games, as you have to be constantly outthinking the enemy. From time to time I also meditate, because I do have a few anger issues.

What is your favorite food?

Steak. Man I love me some good o'l steak. And moose. And... Well literally anything that's MEAT! Meat is my all time favorite food, and growing up a hunter, I had tons! There is nothing better in my opinion. BUT, pizza is a VERY close second.

Why did you start YouTube?
I started youtube on a different channel, but when I did, I did it because I wanted to show my friends some really cool things I did in games like Call Of Duty and Little Big Planet, in Cod I used to show neat glitches, but in Little Big Planet I was a master at microchips. I even got an award for my Sackbot AI chip that took me three days to develop, using up the entire sandbox. It had functioning emotions and could play the level with the player, making some people think it was a real person. It was pretty neat.

What is your biggest dream?
This is a hard one... Id have to say that my biggest dream is to have 1000 active subscribers. Something about seeing people actively comment on my videos actually make me really excited, and there is nothing really better then that feeling in my opinion.

What kind of channel do you run?:
Right now my channel is literally all over the place. I did Gmod, Gta, Paladins, Overwatch and a few other things. But after playing and editing a game of Smite, Iv chosen to make Smite my primary channel focus!

How frequently do you upload?:
I don't exactly have a schedule yet. But I try to upload every 5 days if I can. However lately its been a bit hard because of real life getting in the way and waffle stomping me. I wont let that put me down however, as I'm doing my best to remain active!

Well, that's my introduction. I'm very sorry that its so long, I cut out as much as I could from the original draft that had nothing to do with the topic. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask away!
Welcome here on Freedom Josh/Winter I hope you have a great time here and I would do like to say you and I share a same dream, I love it too when people actively comment and interact and I love interacting back with them :) its just makes us feel so connected! Wish to have that going right away.

Reactions: Winter Psycho