Offering Hey guys! Let me give you feedback regarding your channel!

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
I would like to have a feedback
Your channel has a "kawaii desu" feel to it and I like strangely. However, you don't have very many videos. Your "montage" feels more like a full clip than a montage. One of your videos doesn't even have ANY sound and I'm not sure why you still have it up when you have a 30 second clip of the same video separately. I think you should make your banner reflect more of what your channel represents.

However, it shows you started your channel in Dec of 2015 and you already have 51 subs. That's pretty awesome!

I feel like your channel is missing something, but I can't exactly figure out what. 5/10

DaJalepeno11

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone, I see a lot of people requesting feedback and figured I'd make a topic for those who want the feedback.

Post in here with a link either in your post or in your signature and I'll be more than happy to give you feedback based upon my opinion. Please be aware that I like to be honest and that I'm kind of OCD about certain things. I know my channel at the moment isn't the greatest looking, but I still want to help others.

I'll give you feed back, rate your channel from 1 to 10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best) and give you some suggestions based on what I would do.

I love what you're doing! Would love some feedback :)

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
I would like some feedzback. Im a Music and Gaming hybrid, but I have been doing music on it alot more recently.
I am very Weeabooy so try nawt to mind all de weeaboo stuff <3
You may look at my channel as a whole, But I would really like feedback on these 3 specific videos :

(Desire is in english btw)

Hi Reignzz! Even though it's more my style to give you feedback on your channel as a whole, I gave those 3 specific videos a look-over.
Video #1 felt kind of like you could've done more with it. But I also saw how you did the subtitles at the very top and was very impressed with that. Video 2, I liked the Monstercat layout but Im not just feeling the beat. Video 3 sounded pretty good. However, I'm not sure what you are looking for feedback wise when it comes to those videos.

So lets get to your channel!

Your channel has a variety of videos including remixes and other neat little things. I love your logo and I love your banner. Your description accurately describes your channel, and your views is tremendous for how little subs you have. I think you should try to make your own music rather than just making remixes and you might get some new subs. I feel a little lost looking at your videos because I'm not quite sure what to watch. Your thumbnails look well done though!

8/10

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube

Your logo slightly freaks me out a bit and distracts me xD But that's a personal issue on my part I think.

Your intros are pretty simple and you have a good talking voice. However, it sounds like you don't have a pop filter and if that truly is the case, you should look into getting one. You seem to live stream a lot and I think instead of just uploading the full stream, you should also make a "Best Moments" highlight for each live stream you do, but other than that, your channel looks okay. An after-thought is: You should think about getting a twitter added onto your channel. I've discovered more people prefer twitter over Facebook.

6/10

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
My channel link is below
Your logo is solid and I love the split themed banner and the colors go amazingly well with that. You don't have a description of what your channel is about. You have Call of Duty or some sort of FPS game in the banner but all I can see are Minecraft videos on your channel. Your intro is a bit long for my taste at 10 seconds with music and an animated intro.

With how voices are being recorded, I can't tell which is yours and which is your friends. I think you need to work on your channel a whole lot more, buddy.

2/10

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
Great job on the feedback mate. If you have the time i would make use of your offer :)

All right, you have a lot of videos and they look pretty high quality! Which is always good. I watched a few of your videos and noticed that you do not speak in them. I understand that English is potentially not your first language, but it'd still be nice to hear a voice other than the in-game characters. I like the variety of games you play and it's a change from some of the channels I've looked at. You have A LOT of links in your description, a couple of which don't work. You may want to fix that.

Your logo makes me laugh a little bit every time I look at it. Your banner is on point. Your playlists are neatly organized and your thumbnails look great.

I enjoy watching people who have commentary in their videos, but that's just me. All in all..

I give you an 8/10

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
Check Me Out!
Your banner feels pretty plain. The music you use in your vids made me feel like I was in an elevator that I couldn't get escape.

Over-all I found your channel pretty dry and boring to watch. Before you start recording you should pre-open everything. Trying to watch you open a box with a meat cleaver made me a bit nervous for you.

No Rating.

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube

I really liked your "Welcome to 2016" clip you put together of some of your past adventures from 2015.
However, when I went to go check your videos, I noticed that you had quite a bit of missing content that was showed in the 2015 videos. I don't know if those are "Private" or what, but your older videos should be there. Especially if you showcased them in your video describing 2015 on your channel.

I love your banner. It implements all characters pretty nicely and the color scheme is pretty nice. Your logo looks a bit lower res than your banner though and it doesn't look nice together side by side like that.

There's nothing in your "About" section that gives us an idea of what your channel is really about but you do have your twitter link and your "Via Freedom!" link.

Work on your channel a bit more by unprivatizing videos and work on uploading more. You only have 4 recent videos and you won't gain anymore til you start uploading regularly.
4/10

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
I would love some feedback on my channel. :)
Thank you so much in advance!

Whoa. Your channel feels EXTREMELY professional and it's weird to me that you only have just over 300 subs. Your "Welcome to my Channel" preview is pretty amazing and very well done. I like your "About" section, it's detailed enough and you have your goals there. However, the "Donate" link seems kind of greedy in my opinion.

Your videos are nicely edited and I felt excited watching your videos. If I were looking to subscribe to someone, I'd sub to you.
9/10

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
I love what you're doing! Would love some feedback :)

First going to your channel, I noticed that your featured video is recorded with a camera phone and you can't really see it all that well. I would suggest finding a different video to put there.

Your newest video (From today it looks like) has 360p max. Not sure if I just caught it as you uploaded it, or if you just forgot to render it properly. Your banner has too much white space in it. It feels and looks too crowded and heavily bothers my OCD...

Your channel description is false and should be fixed. You have way more videos that aren't even in a playlist vs those actually in a playlist.

Kid, you got some major work to do with your channel.
1/10

Artsy Irvine

Freedom! Member
Whoa. Your channel feels EXTREMELY professional and it's weird to me that you only have just over 300 subs. Your "Welcome to my Channel" preview is pretty amazing and very well done. I like your "About" section, it's detailed enough and you have your goals there. However, the "Donate" link seems kind of greedy in my opinion.

Your videos are nicely edited and I felt excited watching your videos. If I were looking to subscribe to someone, I'd sub to you.
9/10

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking your time to review our channels. I know doing these take a lot of time and effort.
Thanks for reviewing my channel and for your helpful feedback.
I do try to get my channel "out there", but it's a mystery why my channel grows "slow". (Probably my lack of content)

And for that "Donate" link, it looked out of place, my bad, I was supposed to replace that link with my Patreon ages ago, but I didn't really know that it would make me seem greedy. Thanks for making me aware.

Thank you again for your time! :D

Reactions: KrazyK Gaming

Anime Always

Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
YouTube
Your channel has a "kawaii desu" feel to it and I like strangely. However, you don't have very many videos. Your "montage" feels more like a full clip than a montage. One of your videos doesn't even have ANY sound and I'm not sure why you still have it up when you have a 30 second clip of the same video separately. I think you should make your banner reflect more of what your channel represents.

However, it shows you started your channel in Dec of 2015 and you already have 51 subs. That's pretty awesome!

I feel like your channel is missing something, but I can't exactly figure out what. 5/10
Properly I think missing the channel art and icon I couldn't think of anything that could represent it LOL as my previous channel name was animealways that why I make thay bear face o_O but thanks I will try to figure out thay part and improve that montage part so it actually one.
Erm just asking for your opinion/help what should u think i should name it as for that montage video? as you said it does not feel like one

Last edited:

DaJalepeno11

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
First going to your channel, I noticed that your featured video is recorded with a camera phone and you can't really see it all that well. I would suggest finding a different video to put there.

Your newest video (From today it looks like) has 360p max. Not sure if I just caught it as you uploaded it, or if you just forgot to render it properly. Your banner has too much white space in it. It feels and looks too crowded and heavily bothers my OCD...

Your channel description is false and should be fixed. You have way more videos that aren't even in a playlist vs those actually in a playlist.

Kid, you got some major work to do with your channel.
1/10

I like what you're doing and thanks for the feedback but I do believe at freedom! You are supposed to help build confidence not destroy. Thanks anyways