Tips & Tricks Hey Guys Let's Share Some YouTube Tips !!!

HARIBO

Rising User
Hey everyone HARIBO here,

Now the reason why I am writing this thread post today is because I want everyone to share their tips for YouTube. I think if we did this we would be able to help each other grow.

Here are my tips -
Tip 1 - Upload high quality content to your channel daily (4 videos minimum a week)
Tip 2 - Reply to every comment you get on your videos so then your subscribers know your a reliable and active person.
Tip 3 - Create playlists on your channel, make the channel look organised. You may not know this but Playlists can grow your channel by giving your video a 2x chance of being seen.
Tip 4 - If you stay active in forums you can actually grow your channel. Don't get sharing your channel link every where but you get to know everyone and start helping them they might check out your channel.

So there are a few of my tips, so what have you guys got to offer please reply to this thread post with your YouTube tips.

Thanks HARIBO

Reactions: QuixoticAU

Dark Illusion Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
YouTube
My tips:

1) Be willing to live stream.
2)Try to find what your good at not what "ali-a" is good at
3) Have fun with what your doing.
4) dont expect to have a gazillion views and 10000000 subs in less than a month.

Reactions: BlueBard

HARIBO

Rising User
My tips:

1) Be willing to live stream.
2)Try to find what your good at not what "ali-a" is good at
3) Have fun with what your doing.
4) dont expect to have a gazillion views and 10000000 subs in less than a month.

I totally agree with your tips dude, I see at alot of smaller channels quitting YouTube because they are not achieving the subscribers and views they want. Many people just do YouTube for the money and what they don't understand is you have to get loads of views to start making a decent amount of money. And anyway I just do YouTube for the fun and if I do get any money I reinvest it back into my channel and I buy things for giveaways for my subscribers.

Thanks for the tips and they were very useful !!!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I'd say one of my biggest tips for growth and simulation is stay active in social media. The more people see your name, the more likely they are to be intrigued and check out your channel. This goes the same for forums. Communication is a key factor with any success story. Help often, expect little.

HARIBO

Rising User
I'd say one of my biggest tips for growth and simulation is stay active in social media. The more people see your name, the more likely they are to be intrigued and check out your channel. This goes the same for forums. Communication is a key factor with any success story. Help often, expect little.

Again that is a really good tip dude and I am sure many people will grow their channels just from doing what you have just said. I make videos on things like this. This is the main topic of my channel.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Again that is a really good tip dude and I am sure many people will grow their channels just from doing what you have just said. I make videos on things like this. This is the main topic of my channel.
Feel free to use it for your own material if you'd like! Knowledge is power, especially in our practices. Learning the ins and outs of social media can very well be a key factor in growth on YouTube.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey everyone HARIBO here,

Now the reason why I am writing this thread post today is because I want everyone to share their tips for YouTube. I think if we did this we would be able to help each other grow.

Here are my tips -
Tip 1 - Upload high quality content to your channel daily (4 videos minimum a week)
Tip 2 - Reply to every comment you get on your videos so then your subscribers know your a reliable and active person.
Tip 3 - Create playlists on your channel, make the channel look organised. You may not know this but Playlists can grow your channel by giving your video a 2x chance of being seen.
Tip 4 - If you stay active in forums you can actually grow your channel. Don't get sharing your channel link every where but you get to know everyone and start helping them they might check out your channel.

So there are a few of my tips, so what have you guys got to offer please reply to this thread post with your YouTube tips.

Thanks HARIBO
I'd consider not telling people to sub to you while on the forums. I see a lot of people make the mistake of treating the members here like an audience. We're here for a lot of discussions, and coming to watch videos naturally is a given ^^

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Some things that helped me achieve greater heights

- Channel trailer
- Good combo of Banner/Avatar
- Watermark
- Advertisement trailer
- Social media links
- Connect your website
- Thumbnails
- Video Description
- Tags
- Playlists (Add description)
- Home screen with Populair uploads/New uploads/Playlists sections
- Live streaming
- Info about your channel (About section)
- Featured channels
- Info cards
- Annotations
- Catching Title
- Unique Youtube name

Did i miss something?

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Here are some of my tips:

1) Enjoy your own work - Biggest thing for me. I don't care about making a huge amount of money, I just want to make one person a day smile and have a good time. Not to mention, recording and editing work is enjoyable. I don't look at it as a task or a waste of time. It's something i've grown to enjoy.
2) Share your video's with friends. - When I did this I noticed things I wanted to change and it helped me look at my content in a different light. Not to mention it also helped to see the reactions friends had to certain elements.
3) Organization - This is key, being organized not only showcases that you have a big variety of content, but also shows that you are dedicated to your channel and WANT to make it appealing for others as well. It also allows them to see very clearly what you have available for them to watch and enjoy.
4) Trailers! - I didn't have a trailer for a while and didn't see the benefit from it. But, once I made one I did notice people coming to my channel more and more. It showed them what my intention was. A short Trailer tells your possible audience what your channel is about and if they would enjoy you as a person.
5) Be yourself - I won't lie that I've watched many gaming channel's which inspired me to start my own, but the biggest thing i DIDN'T want to do was be another version of them. Be yourself! I'm a very outspoken and charismatic individual and people like me for that reason. Yes sometimes i can be vulgar... ok A LOT of times I can be vulgar, but some people enjoy that aspect of me. Personality is what brings people back. Sometimes they don't care what you play, but want to experience you as a person while at the same time experiencing the game.

Reactions: ThatNerdWithTheHair