Gaming Hey I'm the Puffmaster :P

Puffmaster Kyle

Rising User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
So I've been gaming for ages now (since I was 3) and it has always been a dream of mine to have a successful youtube gaming channel. Currently I'm a part-time college student majoring in computer engineering. When I'm not busy I love to spend my free time gaming. A game that I have come to love specifically is Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. I have played the MESS out of this game. I have played it so much that I have acquired legend 4 times on it. I have also helped coach some players (not officially) and I have spread my tips and strategies around. And that's what I do :). I also play a large variety of games. Sadly I don't have a gaming pc yet but I am still able to make Hearthstone videos daily. A lot of them show me grinding to the legend rank and explaining how I exactly do this. It brings a lot of joy to me when someone is satisfied with what I do. I love helping others too.
Another thing that I do is give out tons (literally) of pokemon to basically anyone who supports my channel. Pokemon fans get in here!!!! Whether it's shinies, event pokemon, high leveled competitive pokemon, I do daily giveaways for everyone on my channel. I do plan to expand my channel throughout the years and I plan to someday play in competitive Hearthstone. I also plan to do a bunch of let's plays when I acquire a gaming pc :).

As far as my life goes I am 20 years old. I grew up with a rather shy personality and I have broken out of this over the past few years. I am engaged. I have so many future plans. I am a pretty huge hearthstone, pokemon, yugioh, naruto, battlefield, call of duty, destiny, far cry, etc etc... fan! I really love anime and gaming!

When I received this partnership with Freedom I saw this a HUGE opportunity to really grow my channel. I'm excited for the future and I'm excited to meet a lot of you :)!

Puffmaster Kyle

Rising User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
That link was very helpful thank you so much. And if you need any Hearthstone help I'm always here :)

Good to hear and Ill be sure to hit you up with I need help !!! I will go check some of your videos out now !(y) (Y)

I wish you all the best bro :)

So I've been gaming for ages now (since I was 3) and it has always been a dream of mine to have a successful youtube gaming channel. Currently I'm a part-time college student majoring in computer engineering. When I'm not busy I love to spend my free time gaming. A game that I have come to love specifically is Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. I have played the MESS out of this game. I have played it so much that I have acquired legend 4 times on it. I have also helped coach some players (not officially) and I have spread my tips and strategies around. And that's what I do :). I also play a large variety of games. Sadly I don't have a gaming pc yet but I am still able to make Hearthstone videos daily. A lot of them show me grinding to the legend rank and explaining how I exactly do this. It brings a lot of joy to me when someone is satisfied with what I do. I love helping others too.
Another thing that I do is give out tons (literally) of pokemon to basically anyone who supports my channel. Pokemon fans get in here!!!! Whether it's shinies, event pokemon, high leveled competitive pokemon, I do daily giveaways for everyone on my channel. I do plan to expand my channel throughout the years and I plan to someday play in competitive Hearthstone. I also plan to do a bunch of let's plays when I acquire a gaming pc :).

As far as my life goes I am 20 years old. I grew up with a rather shy personality and I have broken out of this over the past few years. I am engaged. I have so many future plans. I am a pretty huge hearthstone, pokemon, yugioh, naruto, battlefield, call of duty, destiny, far cry, etc etc... fan! I really love anime and gaming!

When I received this partnership with Freedom I saw this a HUGE opportunity to really grow my channel. I'm excited for the future and I'm excited to meet a lot of you :)!
welcome to freedom.. im pretty new to the community as well... u ever play any bf4 or cs go?

Puffmaster Kyle

Rising User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
welcome to freedom.. im pretty new to the community as well... u ever play any bf4 or cs go?
Hello :). Not cs go however I am a pretty big battlefield 4 player on playstation. I've never made videos for it but I could definitely do it. I think I streamed it a few times it's one of my favorites.

Puffmaster Kyle

Rising User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the forum! :D i hope you grow! just ask if you need anything ;D
I will sub to you and watch some of your content! :D

p.s here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/olegames00
"TheEmepror"
I'll sub to you too and watch your content as well. Thank you ^_^

Puffmaster Kyle

Rising User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the community! Fill free to ask if you need anything and don't be afraid to view new content/ask questions about content. We are all good people!

I enjoy BF4 on playstation 4, however Hardline wasn't that good in my opinion.
That's awesome and I agree with you about hardline haha. Thanks for making me feel welcome :)

Mr Crazy Chicken

Rising User
Jun 9, 2015
YouTube
Hey puffmaster welcome to the freedom family. If you have any questions then ask anyone. ^_^
Also if you would like to check out my channel and subscribe too. that would be extremely appreciated! ^_^