Tech Hey there, I'm Will!

Teen Tech

Rising User
Mar 28, 2016
Hi, my name is Will and a few weeks ago I started a youtube channel called Teen Tech, were I give tips and do reviews on tech products. I heard that freedom was a good network to join with as they were very helpful and didn't lock you into a contract. Hence the name I suppose. But as I was browsing my dashboard I found this forum, and I hope to use it to make new friends and associates.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey Will , Welcome to Freedom and youtube :)

What have you learned so far and how is the channel going ? you will meet a lot of nice people on here and they are willing to help all the time :)

Reactions: Teen Tech

iDeviceTricks4U

Rising User
Aug 10, 2015
United Kingdom, Scotland
YouTube
Hey I'm Razna, I make videos on how to do cool stuff on your idevice but I haven't made any videos for a few months because of studies. I just got accepted into uni so I feel like I can relax now and it's the holidays so thinking of going back to making videos daily. Feel free to check out my channel and give feedback on how I can improve it apart from make more videos because I will do that soon

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi, my name is Will and a few weeks ago I started a youtube channel called Teen Tech, were I give tips and do reviews on tech products. I heard that freedom was a good network to join with as they were very helpful and didn't lock you into a contract. Hence the name I suppose. But as I was browsing my dashboard I found this forum, and I hope to use it to make new friends and associates.
Welcome to the forums Will, what inspired you to start Teen Tech? Freedom is definitely a great network to be with, we tend to help others out the best we can! You can meet a lot of friends here by posting on the random threads :p

Reactions: Teen Tech

Teen Tech

Rising User
Mar 28, 2016
Welcome to the forums Will, what inspired you to start Teen Tech? Freedom is definitely a great network to be with, we tend to help others out the best we can! You can meet a lot of friends here by posting on the random threads :p
This does seem like a great forum! Thanks for responding!

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Hi Will! Your subject of your channel is very interesting for me! I will check it :)