VLOG Hey you!

bogdanung95

New User
May 13, 2016
YouTube
ungureanu95
FIrst of all, My name is Bogdan, I'm from Romania, new here in this awesome family. I wanna let you know few things about me: I'm 20 years old, I live in Romania for now 'cause I'll move to Paris. My hobbies are : Breakdance, Parkour and 3running, I love photography and in my freetime I do all those things. I start vloggin' since I found it interesting and I love it, being romanian I think it's hard to make vlogs in english because I'm not an english speaker but I do all my best. In my youtube channel I post videovlogs, my results of my training, sometimes I make english vlog depends now but I guess you know that feeling.
My purpose here is to make new friends, and to improve my english how much I can. Thanks for your time and have a nice day. Don't forget to smile everyday^^

13002373_1019047748178706_7901203854278799357_o.jpg

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
FIrst of all, My name is Bogdan, I'm from Romania, new here in this awesome family. I wanna let you know few things about me: I'm 20 years old, I live in Romania for now 'cause I'll move to Paris. My hobbies are : Breakdance, Parkour and 3running, I love photography and in my freetime I do all those things. I start vloggin' since I found it interesting and I love it, being romanian I think it's hard to make vlogs in english because I'm not an english speaker but I do all my best. In my youtube channel I post videovlogs, my results of my training, sometimes I make english vlog depends now but I guess you know that feeling.
My purpose here is to make new friends, and to improve my english how much I can. Thanks for your time and have a nice day. Don't forget to smile everyday^^

View attachment 15371

Hi Bogdanung,

Welcome to Freedom, best of luck with the vlog.

Reactions: bogdanung95

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

View attachment 15371

Welcome to the family bogdanung95, hows Romania treating you and why you like to go Paris may I ask?

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey @bogdanung95

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. That's a very well written introduction.
Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Reactions: bogdanung95