Motovlog Heyyyy! Im an Automotive YouTuber, am I the only ONE!?

YT@FatalRPM

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 24, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
YouTube
Hey all, hows it going I just joined the freedom network not to long ago so i decided to join the forum. I like the admins list so i think ill use that. Lol laziness on point!

Your name: Deric, but you can call me "D" or "Fatal"

Where are you from?: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Home of black and yellow!

How old are you?: 21, turning 22 very soon.

How did you find Freedom!?: Honestly, I was just google-ing ways to grow my channel and Viola!

What made you join our forums?: I wanted to get to know the "Freedom!" Family. Get and hopefully give allot of information.

What are your hobbies?: Cars, Gaming and basically anything that has a processor lol

What is your favorite food? Hot Dogs and BBQ Chicken :D

Why did you start YouTube? I wanted to share gaming videos with my friends. Went steady for a few months, fell off for a few years lol. Started back up a lil over a year ago, fell back off for few months (facepalm). Started back up and have been uploading since

What is your biggest dream? Building my own car from the ground up!

What kind of channel do you run?: Anything that has to do with cars, some gaming and tech sprinkled in there too.

How frequently do you upload?: I try to do every other week. I dont have as much time to film and edit as id like.

Reactions: anthonydsr

YT@FatalRPM

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 24, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
YouTube
Welcome to the forums! Having an automotive channel sounds interesting. :eek:
Thank you! It really fun to do, only thing is it gets a bit expensive. Thats where the car meets come into play, but still keep it interesting. Like i went to vegas not long ago and recorded my experience on the track. Theres just soooooo much content. Im running into a issues with video length.

Reactions: Brad2020

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey all, hows it going I just joined the freedom network not to long ago so i decided to join the forum. I like the admins list so i think ill use that. Lol laziness on point!

Your name: Deric, but you can call me "D" or "Fatal"

Where are you from?: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Home of black and yellow!

How old are you?: 21, turning 22 very soon.

How did you find Freedom!?: Honestly, I was just google-ing ways to grow my channel and Viola!

What made you join our forums?: I wanted to get to know the "Freedom!" Family. Get and hopefully give allot of information.

What are your hobbies?: Cars, Gaming and basically anything that has a processor lol

What is your favorite food? Hot Dogs and BBQ Chicken :D

Why did you start YouTube? I wanted to share gaming videos with my friends. Went steady for a few months, fell off for a few years lol. Started back up a lil over a year ago, fell back off for few months (facepalm). Started back up and have been uploading since

What is your biggest dream? Building my own car from the ground up!

What kind of channel do you run?: Anything that has to do with cars, some gaming and tech sprinkled in there too.

How frequently do you upload?: I try to do every other week. I dont have as much time to film and edit as id like.
Welcome to the Community :)

Building your own car sounds like an amazing idea! What type of car would you have in mind if you would have the money for it? :)

Reactions: YT@FatalRPM

YT@FatalRPM

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 24, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
YouTube
Welcome to the Community :)

Building your own car sounds like an amazing idea! What type of car would you have in mind if you would have the money for it? :)

Lets see, realistically id say a late model Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera or a early model Lamborghini Huracan. Ultra Dream however is the Koenigsegg 1: one[DOUBLEPOST=1512094128][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yo man welcome to freedom if there's anything you need help with don't be afraid to ask

And the best of luck to you and your channel mate

Thanks I appreciate it!

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Lets see, realistically id say a late model Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera or a early model Lamborghini Huracan. Ultra Dream however is the Koenigsegg 1: one[DOUBLEPOST=1512094128][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks I appreciate it!
Sounds pretty awesome! Best of luck and hope you may realize it some day :)