Community Hi! ♥ New member here!

Koyunuko

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
www.instagram.com
YouTube
Hiii!!
I'm Ana and I'm starting a channel now!
I’m a Fashion and Still Photographer that also loves to explore the beauties in the world.
Kawaii revolutioner and animal lover! In my channel you will find:
Cosplay makeup tutorials and tips, morning and night time routines, diy, cute food tutorials, fun tags, unboxing, reviews, wigs, circle lens, anime and manga and game related videos.
I hope I can upload a new video every week! (There's one to be posted today but I still wasn't brave enough to make it public)

I hope I can make lots of friends ♥♥♥♥

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hiii!!
I’m a Fashion and Still Photographer that also loves to explore the beauties in the world.
Cosplay makeup tutorials and tips, morning and night time routines, diy, cute food tutorials, fun tags, unboxing, reviews, wigs, circle lens, anime and manga and game related videos.
I hope I can upload a new video every week! (There's one to be posted today but I still wasn't brave enough to make it public)

Hello Ana, it sounds like you're excited to join freedom! What got you interested in fashion? I can hardly dress myself correctly at times :eek: Cosplay is a nice market to get noticed in, have you been out to any of the events that relate to cosplaying? I'm sure you can meet a lot of friends here in time ^^

Reactions: Koyunuko

Koyunuko

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
www.instagram.com
YouTube
Hello Ana, it sounds like you're excited to join freedom! What got you interested in fashion? I can hardly dress myself correctly at times :eek: Cosplay is a nice market to get noticed in, have you been out to any of the events that relate to cosplaying? I'm sure you can meet a lot of friends here in time ^^

I am!! I love talking to people and learning new things!
I always loved how fashion industry works so I decided to graduate in Fashion Design. But after that I started working with fashion photography and I love it! I don't believe in dress correctly! Just wear what you love!
I go to events whenever I can! Do you go too?
Thanks for replying ^-^

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Ana ! Welcome to freedom !

what got you into Fashion and Photography ? they are very interesting and I love when people take Pictures of the world and its natural places !
Over time you will meet a lot of nice people here :)

Best of luck !

Reactions: Koyunuko

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I am!! I love talking to people and learning new things!
I always loved how fashion industry works so I decided to graduate in Fashion Design. But after that I started working with fashion photography and I love it! I don't believe in dress correctly! Just wear what you love!
I go to events whenever I can! Do you go too?
Thanks for replying ^-^
Meeting people is fantastic, it's nice to see some fresh new faces on freedom as well ^^ Dressing as you want is a nice motto, I just like looking for a style that works for me personally. I don't go to events yet, but hopefully I can in the future when I can travel more. No worries, I like replying to friends/strangers of the internet ^^

Koyunuko

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
www.instagram.com
YouTube
Hey Ana ! Welcome to freedom !

what got you into Fashion and Photography ? they are very interesting and I love when people take Pictures of the world and its natural places !
Over time you will meet a lot of nice people here :)

Best of luck !

Thank you!!!
My family is very dedicated to art so I always had inspiration!

Reactions: Prology

Koyunuko

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
www.instagram.com
YouTube
Meeting people is fantastic, it's nice to see some fresh new faces on freedom as well ^^ Dressing as you want is a nice motto, I just like looking for a style that works for me personally. I don't go to events yet, but hopefully I can in the future when I can travel more. No worries, I like replying to friends/strangers of the internet ^^

What is your issue with dressing up?
Oh! I hope you can go soon! It's really fun!

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
What is your issue with dressing up?
Oh! I hope you can go soon! It's really fun!
Oh, dressing up normally like every-day life, hah. I just don't know what looks nice in general. As for cosplaying, I need to save up some more money first, I got a car recently and it's killing me on my money, hah Hopefully in the next few months I can start traveling more :p How many have you been to so far?

Koyunuko

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
www.instagram.com
YouTube
Oh, dressing up normally like every-day life, hah. I just don't know what looks nice in general. As for cosplaying, I need to save up some more money first, I got a car recently and it's killing me on my money, hah Hopefully in the next few months I can start traveling more :p How many have you been to so far?

I think that whatever feels comfortable and you like is what looks nice! But the key is to try everything and see how you feel! (Yeah, not easy I know!).
Oooh! Congrats on your new car! I have no idea about how many I have been to.. More than 30 for sure!

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I think that whatever feels comfortable and you like is what looks nice! But the key is to try everything and see how you feel! (Yeah, not easy I know!).
Oooh! Congrats on your new car! I have no idea about how many I have been to.. More than 30 for sure!
No doubt, I'll be hiring a fashion expert in the future, I just need to have some more income first, heh. I'll keep your advice in mine for the future, it definitely helps!

And thanks! The car took a lot of saving, but we managed to get it together in time ^^ I hope that you continue to have a nice time for cosplaying, and freedom in general :p

DecrepitSundew3

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
South Africa
YouTube
DecrepitSundew3
Welcome to Freedom! Ana!
I really hope you enjoy your stay and it's always nice to see another Cosplayer in town :p
I know many Cosplay groups and am part of a few myself.
It's a huge advantage to be a photographer as well as being a Cosplayer, as being able to take photos of one's costumes is usually a struggle (well, for me it is :p )
Enjoy your stay with us and I hope to see a lot more of you around here :)
Feel free to contact me for anything Cosplay related and I can refer you to some of my friends :)
Cheers!

Koyunuko

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
www.instagram.com
YouTube
No doubt, I'll be hiring a fashion expert in the future, I just need to have some more income first, heh. I'll keep your advice in mine for the future, it definitely helps!

And thanks! The car took a lot of saving, but we managed to get it together in time ^^ I hope that you continue to have a nice time for cosplaying, and freedom in general :p

If you need any help just talk to me!!
Thank you a lot!! You too!

iDuBGaMing

New User
Apr 16, 2016
United States
twitter.com
YouTube
Hiii!!

Hi Ana, Welcome to the Freedom Team!! It's nice to see you have a variety to your channel! Good Luck!!

Koyunuko

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
www.instagram.com
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Ana!
I really hope you enjoy your stay and it's always nice to see another Cosplayer in town :p
I know many Cosplay groups and am part of a few myself.
It's a huge advantage to be a photographer as well as being a Cosplayer, as being able to take photos of one's costumes is usually a struggle (well, for me it is :p )
Enjoy your stay with us and I hope to see a lot more of you around here :)
Feel free to contact me for anything Cosplay related and I can refer you to some of my friends :)
Cheers!

Thank you!! :)
Oooh! I'm so happy to see that theres more people who likes cosplay
Oh, everything became easier when I started learning about photography! And I love when my friends come to me for photos <3
Thank you!!!