Gaming hi everyone

Gemido Gamer

New User
Dec 25, 2015
México City
YouTube
GemidoGamer
hello i´m new in freedom and i whish grow whit us!
en realidad no hablo mucho ingles y para todos aquello que hablen español tambien les digo hola y espero crecer junto a ustedes hechandole muchas ganas pasen al canal de Gemido Gamer en el subo videos de juegos, mientras digo lo primero que siento en realidad son comicos asi que los espero por alla jejejejeje

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

You might want to introduce yourself more to the public so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be simply done by taking the Introduction Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum , so just edit your thread ,and you're good to go :D plus we want to see your content so that we can help you :D

Gemido Gamer

New User
Dec 25, 2015
México City
YouTube
GemidoGamer
Welcome To Freedom! :D

You might want to introduce yourself more to the public so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be simply done by taking the Introduction Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum , so just edit your thread ,and you're good to go :D plus we want to see your content so that we can help you :D
ty men actually i put that descripcion bellow my introduccion but is in spanish beacuase i dont writh so much english jejeje but i try to put this in english to everyone jejeje[DOUBLEPOST=1451168791][/DOUBLEPOST]this is my channel but is in spanish i try to put some videos in english later becuase i dont speak so much english jejejeje[DOUBLEPOST=1451169162][/DOUBLEPOST]
ty men i put my channel rigth now and ty for the link you really help me men jejejje

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
ty men actually i put that descripcion bellow my introduccion but is in spanish beacuase i dont writh so much english jejeje but i try to put this in english to everyone jejeje[DOUBLEPOST=1451168791][/DOUBLEPOST]this is my channel but is in spanish i try to put some videos in english later becuase i dont speak so much english jejejeje[DOUBLEPOST=1451169162][/DOUBLEPOST]
ty men i put my channel rigth now and ty for the link you really help me men jejejje
No problem, glad i could be of help :)

dazeap

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
Bienvenido al foro. Te invito a que busques tabién el foro en español. Saludos.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask