Community Hi everyone!

Maarten H.

New User
Aug 17, 2017
The Netherlands
freedom.tm
Hi Freedom! Family,

I'm Maarten, I'm a new Talent Agent at Freedom! I can't wait to see you all guys here on the forums! I'm planning to stay active here at the forums.
Currently I'm YouTube Certified in Content Ownership. So if you have questions about Copyright related stuff you can always ask via a PM. But we have also an awesome Legal Department and Support team you can ask questions!

I hope to see you all grow! And become better and better with Freedom!

Cya!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi Freedom! Family,

I'm Maarten, I'm a new Talent Agent at Freedom! I can't wait to see you all guys here on the forums! I'm planning to stay active here at the forums.
Currently I'm YouTube Certified in Content Ownership. So if you have questions about Copyright related stuff you can always ask via a PM. But we have also an awesome Legal Department and Support team you can ask questions!

Cya!
Welcome to the community :)

Glad to see a new face in the team and glad to hear you can offer support to those in need :)

Tourourous

Rising User
Jul 27, 2017
YouTube
Tourourous
Hi Freedom! Family,

Cya!
Hey and welcome to the #FreedomFamily! I hope you enjoy this network!I'm pretty sure you will ;)