Music Hi Freedom, Its Been a While...

BanzaiBanana

Musician/Producer
Freedom! Member
May 10, 2014
Bucks, UK
Hey Freedom,

I'm Ollie, 18, from the UK

I'm here to introduce my music which is going up on my channel (not yet active) in the next week or so!

A Remix: https://soundcloud.com/willismixes/erykah-badu-on-and-on-willis-remix
An Aloe Blacc mix: https://soundcloud.com/willismixes/i-need-a

I produce what I feel like most of the time, mostly chilled songs with bass, so I may not suit your music taste but please feel free to listen in and, of course, any feedback/criticism is much appreciated

I'll be putting up songs and concepts all week on Soundcloud and my channel, so be sure to follow if you have an account ;)

Thanks for letting me introduce myself!
Ollie

PS. I did used to use the site in 2014, but that was for a gaming channel and I thought I should reintroduce myself (sorry mods if that's wrong :confused:)...

Last edited:

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @BanzaiBanana,

Welcome again to the Freedom Community!

SoundCloud isn't a platform that I'm super familiar with but I've been using it more recently and I've found some pretty cool stuff there. I enjoyed the track you posted called "On and On" and I like really the kind of music you make! :)

How frequently will your work be uploaded to the new music channel? I'm sure some members would like to stick around!

I look forward to seeing you and your new channel around some more!

BanzaiBanana

Musician/Producer
Freedom! Member
May 10, 2014
Bucks, UK
Hi @BanzaiBanana,

Welcome again to the Freedom Community!

SoundCloud isn't a platform that I'm super familiar with but I've been using it more recently and I've found some pretty cool stuff there. I enjoyed the track you posted called "On and On" and I like really the kind of music you make! :)

How frequently will your work be uploaded to the new music channel? I'm sure some members would like to stick around!

I look forward to seeing you and your new channel around some more!

Thanks for the reply! I'm glad you liked it

I'll be putting things up on Soundcloud pretty often and Youtube from next week :)

Reactions: Danny