Entertainment Hi guys! I am RKad from TECHFABRK!!!

Techfabrk

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2016
India
YouTube
Hi guys! I am RKad from Techfabrk! I have an youtube channel which could provide you with lots of information on football, gameplays, graphics and i am also on the progress of making intros for our Freedom! Family.
Hope you guys check out my channel and subscribe to it! More videos on the making!!!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Welcome to freedom!
Can I suggest you add a profile pic in Personal Details and read the Forum Rules to ensure a positive and fun time on the forums.
See you around!

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hullo! Welcome to the Freedom Family! c:
We're all super friendly here, so never be afraid to ask around for advice or collaborations!
Don't forget to add your channel to your signature, as well. It'll help out a whole lot.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi guys! I am RKad from Techfabrk! I have an youtube channel which could provide you with lots of information on football, gameplays, graphics and i am also on the progress of making intros for our Freedom! Family.
Hope you guys check out my channel and subscribe to it! More videos on the making!!!
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

What type of gameplays do you make on your youtube channel?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
What kind of intros do you make? Offering your services to the Freedom Family is incredibly helpful ^^ How long have you practiced making intros for?

Techfabrk

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2016
India
YouTube
What kind of intros do you make? Offering your services to the Freedom Family is incredibly helpful ^^ How long have you practiced making intros for?
Nah i haven't been much into intros but i have made for my friends and collabs. They are simple but pretty good. As i am just starting up it may take some time to pick up things. I might learn to master the art of intros!

Techfabrk

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2016
India
YouTube
Hullo! Welcome to the Freedom Family! c:
We're all super friendly here, so never be afraid to ask around for advice or collaborations!
Don't forget to add your channel to your signature, as well. It'll help out a whole lot.
Thank you Dezy

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Nah i haven't been much into intros but i have made for my friends and collabs. They are simple but pretty good. As i am just starting up it may take some time to pick up things. I might learn to master the art of intros!
Mastering the art of making an intro might be fruitful in the future ^^

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
I just want to say welcome to freedom, I have been here for a few days and the environment is just awesome! I hope you like it a much as I do to be honest. If you want to help out your channel, you should check out the george show because to me it's awesome, and it actually helps you with youtube. Well have fun and please collab with me whenever possible :)