Entertainment Hi, I am BrownBear

BrownBear

New User
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
BrownBear here and I just stop by to say hi I found this great network and joined to help my channel grow. On my YouTube I make reaction videos suggested by my viewers and friends.

Mr Wooff

Freedom! Member
Nov 7, 2014
YouTube
jamestron360
Nice to see a new type of content creator on Freedom :) welcome to freedom. I did watch your channel and one tip I would give you is to give context about the video before you watch it, then while you are watching it you should comment on certain features of the video and then at the end give your overall opinion, the meaning of the video and a shoutout to the creator and also dont use the full video. But its your choice if you take thease suggestions :) welcome to freedom hope you have an awesome time :)

BrownBear

New User
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
Nice to see a new type of content creator on Freedom :) welcome to freedom. I did watch your channel and one tip I would give you is to give context about the video before you watch it, then while you are watching it you should comment on certain features of the video and then at the end give your overall opinion, the meaning of the video and a shoutout to the creator and also dont use the full video. But its your choice if you take thease suggestions :) welcome to freedom hope you have an awesome time :)

Thank you for the welcome and the ideas. What do you mean give context about the video before I watch it because at the end of your comment you basically are saying some of the stuff I think you mean by it lol which I could be wrong about.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
BrownBear here and I just stop by to say hi I found this great network and joined to help my channel grow. On my YouTube I make reaction videos suggested by my viewers and friends.
Hello Brownbear, how did you find freedom? You can definitely help your channel by using the tips you find around here from people. Did you look around the forums when you got here today? There's a welcoming post that you can utilize to get more people to talk to you easier ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

BrownBear

New User
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
Hello Brownbear, how did you find freedom? You can definitely help your channel by using the tips you find around here from people. Did you look around the forums when you got here today? There's a welcoming post that you can utilize to get more people to talk to you easier ^^

Hi and I find Freedom on YouTube when I search was is a MCN lol. I have been following the videos in Freedom and they are very helpful. At the time when I joined I didn't have enough time to look around like I wanted because I am busy in real life. I didn't see the post but will check it out! Thanks.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
That's nice that you found freedom so easily :p The forums here tend to be helpful as well, they're focused on getting help out to other people. I understand not having the time earlier on, but I hope you manage well for the future ^^