Entertainment Hi I'm FilmTech

Film Tech

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2016
filmtechproductions.tk
YouTube
Hi I'm FilmTech
I found freedom through a YouTube video about the benefits of YouTube partnerships
I wanted to join the forums for a place to discuss YouTube stuff and grow as a channel. I am hoping that people can give me good feedback on my videos.
I love Film Making and Editing. They are my favorite things to do and is what my channel is based on.
I started YouTube as a place to share my Films I make, a place to get feedback. I wanted an audience to share my films with.
My biggest dream is to one day make a living off Film Making and to have a big following.
I run a Film Making channel as I said before.
I upload things such as: Short Films, Preset Packs For Hitfilm [Free Editing Software] and cinematic tourism videos of New Zealand
Right now I have an upload schedule of a video a week although that could change with school and exams
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/filmtechproductions

Reactions: Machi

Damon707

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 16, 2014
YouTube
Hey FilmTech! Welcome to the Freedom Family :D. Love what your doing with the 4k shots on your channel. They are amazing. Keep it up and goodluck with your indiegogo!

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hi I'm FilmTech
I found freedom through a YouTube video about the benefits of YouTube partnerships
I wanted to join the forums for a place to discuss YouTube stuff and grow as a channel. I am hoping that people can give me good feedback on my videos.
I love Film Making and Editing. They are my favorite things to do and is what my channel is based on.
I started YouTube as a place to share my Films I make, a place to get feedback. I wanted an audience to share my films with.
My biggest dream is to one day make a living off Film Making and to have a big following.
I run a Film Making channel as I said before.
I upload things such as: Short Films, Preset Packs For Hitfilm [Free Editing Software] and cinematic tourism videos of New Zealand
Right now I have an upload schedule of a video a week although that could change with school and exams
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/filmtechproductions

Editing seems to be difficult x__x but i guess everything can be learned lol I'm glad you love editing! it's always good to have a passion :D

i'm on your channel right now and it's amazing o_O I really like the text effect on the introduction video!!! o:

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

cool! Nice to see a film channel :)

Reactions: Machi
Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----
:)

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

Remember education is very important, find the balance between studies and uploads that doesn't exhaust yourself. Sorry lecturing again :D.