Gaming Hi, I'm Project T

Project T

New User
Apr 16, 2014
England
YouTube
Hi, I'm Project T, though my real name is Thomas Kemp. I'm 17 years old and have a small channel currently sitting at 112 subscribers as of me writing this. I was absent from YouTube for over a year but I have recently returned, giving my channel a major overhaul in the process.

I play various video games for both my own enjoyment and the enjoyment of whoever may watch my videos, and despite my views generally being low I don't mind much as I enjoy what I do.

I am regularly joined by my friend and co-channel; TheRealLennyLen (Who you should also check out, he's great :D). Watch as we get up to a whole lot a mischief, and are occasionally joined by guests such as the one, the only, failtastic Owen!

And when not playing with friends you can still see me get into some adventures in things like Minecraft, Fallout and Garry's Mod.

Mr Wooff

Freedom! Member
Nov 7, 2014
YouTube
jamestron360
Welcome to freedom and welcome back to YouTube! and say hi to your friends and co-channel for me :) Hope you enjoy your stay well you have you have been here for almost 2 years now :3 I aplied in april but it took so long :L3

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi, I'm Project T, though my real name is Thomas Kemp. I'm 17 years old and have a small channel currently sitting at 112 subscribers as of me writing this. I was absent from YouTube for over a year but I have recently returned, giving my channel a major overhaul in the process.

I play various video games for both my own enjoyment and the enjoyment of whoever may watch my videos, and despite my views generally being low I don't mind much as I enjoy what I do.

I am regularly joined by my friend and co-channel; TheRealLennyLen (Who you should also check out, he's great :D). Watch as we get up to a whole lot a mischief, and are occasionally joined by guests such as the one, the only, failtastic Owen!

And when not playing with friends you can still see me get into some adventures in things like Minecraft, Fallout and Garry's Mod.
Hello Project T, why did you take an extended break earlier on? I feel like everyone takes time off at some point :p What kind of games are you most interested in?