Gaming Hi im tyrok wolfgaming!

what would you rate my youtube channel as?

• Total voters

tyrok wolfgaming

New User
Dec 4, 2015
England
YouTube
Hi im tyrok wolfgaming Let me tell you about myself and my youtube channel!

. I found freedom because my friend got a spotlight by freedom!

. I joined freedom to make some long lasting friends and because maybe my channel could grow from
freedom!

. I started youtube because i always saw my friends and other youtubers grow there channel and i wanted
to do the same

. My channel was made so i can entertain the world and have a nice community!

. Kind of content i upload to my channel includes: gaming & vlogs, soon to be types of content

. I normally upload 5 times a week but recently ive been moving so i havent been able to and still wont until after christmas

. I hope everyone can tell me a bit about themselves and maybe check out my youtube channel below!

. My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLmw9MLXL2Xk9xi-lDEP42A

-tyrok

Last edited:
Reactions: Nuke

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
Hey tyrok! Welcome to the Freedom Family! I just checked out your channel and it is good! I was wondering when you are going to do a new shout out video?

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
Cool! I will definetly check it out. What do you use to record and edit? Also do you only play on PC or do you play on console as well?

tyrok wolfgaming

New User
Dec 4, 2015
England
YouTube
Thx i use OBS (open broardcast software) i only normally record pc but i do have ps4 and ipad i dont edit my videos i dont have my computer right now but when i do maybe we can do a collab

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
Sounds good! I am in the process of building my own PC to handle some of the newer games (my laptop isn't cutting it anymore). Just let me know when you get it back and we will see what we can do.

illumANark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2015
Hey I find that using a shoutout vid as you channel intro/ad/promotion is an interesting idea...

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hi im tyrok wolfgaming Let me tell you about myself and my youtube channel!

. I found freedom because my friend got a spotlight by freedom!

. I joined freedom to make some long lasting friends and because maybe my channel could grow from
freedom!

. I started youtube because i always saw my friends and other youtubers grow there channel and i wanted
to do the same

. My channel was made so i can entertain the world and have a nice community!

. Kind of content i upload to my channel includes: gaming & vlogs, soon to be types of content

. I normally upload 5 times a week but recently ive been moving so i havent been able to and still wont until after christmas

. I hope everyone can tell me a bit about themselves and maybe check out my youtube channel below!

. My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLmw9MLXL2Xk9xi-lDEP42A

-tyrok
Welcome to the forums :)

Obiwayne1

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OBIWAYNE|THE MIND OF A JEDI GAMER
SUBSCRIBERS: 11/100 | VIEWS: 39,175/50,000
YOU
TUBE:
https://www.youtube.com/user/waynelhewitt1980
Your focus determines my goal of 100 Subscribers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------