Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cliffardo

Rising User
Jan 31, 2016
Manchester, England
YouTube
Cliffardo_
Hi, I have been doing YouTube since around October of last year and I have 37 Subs and 2'000 channel views which I am quite impressed with however I will like to grow and improve my content more, I am asking that if you have time could you pop by my YouTube channel and perhaps tell me what you think the good point and the bad points telling me what's good and where I can improve etc and maybe vote on the poll so I can see a visual instantly :D

Thanks,

[LINKS REMOVED]

ProDispatch

Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
You have a LONG way to go.

Now before you start calling me nasty & horrible names please let me explain myself. I say that with the most respect possible, as I am not saying you're channels terrible and you're never going to make it. What I'm saying is you're at a good start, however there is A LOT of room for improvements depending on your budget (Which doesn't need to be too expensive.)

So let me start off with my initial reaction, I first played your welcome to my channel video. (Now I haven't actually made one of these myself as I never got round to it, but I am planning to for my new channel.) The first 30 seconds I lost interest as you just basically spoke about this is replacing your old video & then after that you give us a list of games you'll be playing. The main issue with this is, you sounds boring! A welcome video should have HYPE! Enthusiasm! You want the person who is looking at your channel for the first time to be excited about what they are seeing, not just some clips from a game with you talking. It just sounds like you're making a normal video just talking about ideas. Honestly, you should make a script either in your head or written down and then use that. Keep to facts! Who you are, what you do! They want to know in a short period of time why they should stay and subscribe! So Keep it fun! Talk about yourself, and what makes you unique! And then throw some funny moments in to give them a taste of what is in store for them if they stay and watch your videos!

Just some ideas on that for you, now coming away from the intro, and more into your general videos. First looking your videos and what you have to offer... it's not much. Football (I personally dislike this) & Lol (Which I don't mind) and that's all I see straight away! Maybe it's just me but I like channels with Variation! I don't want a YouTuber that plays one or two games. So mix it up, have fun and see what response you get! Looking closer at the videos you have attempted to make some thumbnails, which are good but you need your own personal ones! Make them unique! Make them have your personality! The more eye catching the better!

Lastly, the commentary/editing. I am going to use the 'Top 5 Most annoying types of people in ranked League of Legends.' Not repeating myself too much, with these videos I want to find more humor & hype with these videos. You made a good effort, and since your just starting so it's understandable! It gets easier as you go along. Now, I want to talk more about editing.... ESPECIALLY when it comes to videos like Top 5 stuff. Basically what this video is, is a montage. You have thrown clips in from games and spoken over it (And it shows.) Sorry if I sound harsh but I'm doing it to be kind. You need to spend a lot of time and patience with these type of videos. From making cut scenes with the numbers 1,2,3,4,5,etc to putting in relevant clips. When I say relevant clips, I mean for example if you're talking about someone feeding mid as a champion then got some recording of someone dying multiple times! Make it funny and keep the clips snappy and short so people don't loose interest! Also, this is just a personal opinion, but with these videos I don't want to hear too much of the game audio, it's too loud in your video. So either make it quieter, or keep the clips short with louder audio.

Anyway, just hope this helps! And I would appreciate if you review my channel also!

- Pro :)

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/ProDispatch

Reactions: Charles Bishop

Cliffardo

Rising User
Jan 31, 2016
Manchester, England
YouTube
Cliffardo_
Okay wow that was a lot of information so thank you for that I understand your views completely. I will for sure take into consideration everything you have told me about sounding more hype and enthusiastic in my videos and I will try to do that in the future!

In terms of the games I am looking for more games to start to add to my channel I just don't want to do games I don't like that much :D

I completely understand as well what you are talking about in the Top 5's and I will make sure the next one takes everything you have told me on board.

In terms of the Thumbnails, I don't really have anything which I can edit pictures with as I haven't found a decent software I am currently using Pixlr and I am very limited as to what I can do as I cant buy one because I busted all my money on Vegas Pro :D

But thank you so much for taking the time do this and I will review your channel as soon as I can :D

Cliffardo

Rising User
Jan 31, 2016
Manchester, England
YouTube
Cliffardo_
You have a LONG way to go.

Now before you start calling me nasty & horrible names please let me explain myself. I say that with the most respect possible, as I am not saying you're channels terrible and you're never going to make it. What I'm saying is you're at a good start, however there is A LOT of room for improvements depending on your budget (Which doesn't need to be too expensive.)

So let me start off with my initial reaction, I first played your welcome to my channel video. (Now I haven't actually made one of these myself as I never got round to it, but I am planning to for my new channel.) The first 30 seconds I lost interest as you just basically spoke about this is replacing your old video & then after that you give us a list of games you'll be playing. The main issue with this is, you sounds boring! A welcome video should have HYPE! Enthusiasm! You want the person who is looking at your channel for the first time to be excited about what they are seeing, not just some clips from a game with you talking. It just sounds like you're making a normal video just talking about ideas. Honestly, you should make a script either in your head or written down and then use that. Keep to facts! Who you are, what you do! They want to know in a short period of time why they should stay and subscribe! So Keep it fun! Talk about yourself, and what makes you unique! And then throw some funny moments in to give them a taste of what is in store for them if they stay and watch your videos!

Just some ideas on that for you, now coming away from the intro, and more into your general videos. First looking your videos and what you have to offer... it's not much. Football (I personally dislike this) & Lol (Which I don't mind) and that's all I see straight away! Maybe it's just me but I like channels with Variation! I don't want a YouTuber that plays one or two games. So mix it up, have fun and see what response you get! Looking closer at the videos you have attempted to make some thumbnails, which are good but you need your own personal ones! Make them unique! Make them have your personality! The more eye catching the better!

Lastly, the commentary/editing. I am going to use the 'Top 5 Most annoying types of people in ranked League of Legends.' Not repeating myself too much, with these videos I want to find more humor & hype with these videos. You made a good effort, and since your just starting so it's understandable! It gets easier as you go along. Now, I want to talk more about editing.... ESPECIALLY when it comes to videos like Top 5 stuff. Basically what this video is, is a montage. You have thrown clips in from games and spoken over it (And it shows.) Sorry if I sound harsh but I'm doing it to be kind. You need to spend a lot of time and patience with these type of videos. From making cut scenes with the numbers 1,2,3,4,5,etc to putting in relevant clips. When I say relevant clips, I mean for example if you're talking about someone feeding mid as a champion then got some recording of someone dying multiple times! Make it funny and keep the clips snappy and short so people don't loose interest! Also, this is just a personal opinion, but with these videos I don't want to hear too much of the game audio, it's too loud in your video. So either make it quieter, or keep the clips short with louder audio.

Anyway, just hope this helps! And I would appreciate if you review my channel also!

- Pro :)

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/ProDispatch

Hey, Just to let you know I took your advice for the Top 5 and I tried to make it look better it'll be up on Thursday at 4pm GMT if you wanna check it out

The AtomicBear

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
I agree with ProDispatch not to be horrible and not saying i am any better but lots of people have a long way to go now a days and are finding it hard but if you put your mind to and pull through everything will go your way
The Best Of Luck -TheAtomicBear (>^_^)>

Reactions: Cliffardo