Gaming Hi My Name is Jonathan

Lil_Smoke TV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2017
YouTube
Hi my name is Jonathan and i have just became partnered with freedom. My YT channel is a gaming channel where i post BF4, BF1, R6S, and many more. Just wanted to say Heyy and good luck to everyone. Here is one of my video hope you like it.

gunsage

Freedom! Member
Hi Jonathan, and welcome to Freedom! Do you mostly do shooters or do you play other types of games as well? I tend to pick a wide variety of titles to play depending on the time of year (scary games for Halloween, fighting games for the summer, romance games for February, etc.). Currently I'm also doing a longplay/workout hybrid for my channel since I'm having difficulty getting back to the gym regularly. What about you?

missgamestar

May 11, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
missgamestar
Welcome to freedom!
It would be nice to hear a little more about yourself, tell us who you are! :)
I wish you all the best with your channel, and I hope you enjoy what your doing.
I also, look forward to seeing you around the forum :D

Lil_Smoke TV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2017
YouTube
Hi Jonathan, and welcome to Freedom! Do you mostly do shooters or do you play other types of games as well? I tend to pick a wide variety of titles to play depending on the time of year (scary games for Halloween, fighting games for the summer, romance games for February, etc.). Currently I'm also doing a longplay/workout hybrid for my channel since I'm having difficulty getting back to the gym regularly. What about you?

Yes i do play other games i want to find a good scary game to play and stream if you have any suggestion just let me know. Also i do survival games as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1484268871][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to freedom!
It would be nice to hear a little more about yourself, tell us who you are! :)
I wish you all the best with your channel, and I hope you enjoy what your doing.
I also, look forward to seeing you around the forum :D

Thanks and yes i really enjoy what i am doing. Well i am currently 17 Turning 18 in April and this is my last year in high school. Some of my plans is to major in Accounting, Business, and also have YouTubing career. So hopefully that works out. Lol i'm an animal lover too i have a cat and a dog that loves to play with each other.

Last edited:

gunsage

Freedom! Member
Yes i do play other games i want to find a good scary game to play and stream if you have any suggestion just let me know. Also i do survival games as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1484268871][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oh man, there are literally too many I could throw out, many of which I've already done, but also several I've yet to do for my scary game stream. Here are a few worth checking out if you haven't already...

- Amnesia - The Dark Descent
- Call of Cthulhu - Dark Corners of the Earth
- Clock Tower (SNES)
- Condemned - Criminal Origins
- Dead Space series
- Dino Crisis
- DISTRAINT
- Doom 3
- Doom 64
- Eternal Darkness - Sanity's Requiem
- Evil Within
- Fatal Frame series
- Five Nights at Freddy's
- Layers of Fear
- Lone Survivor
- Longing Ribbon
- Mad Father
- Outlast
- Realms of the Haunting
- Resident Evil series
- Silent Hill series
- SOMA
- Suffering
- Undying

I'm sure I can think of some more, but those are highlights from what I played or anticipated playing on my stream. I also like to find horror games most people haven't heard of, though I admit there aren't many on that list I provided. I'll start looking up more horror games in the summer in anticipation of my horror game stream.