GFX Request How can i make a better banner?

confroz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2015
YouTube
Hey i need help to make a better banner and logo, please help me, i dont know what to do D:

(Thread moved to appropriate section of the forums)

Last edited by a moderator:

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
The main thing is, in my opinion, just be simple and keep it "true". Your name and a couple of images of things you have on your channel should be a good way to, at least, start and make a good banner.
Also, you can try to "link" your banner with your avatar. Feel free to see what I've done on my channel. This, I believe, will do your channel a little more clean and serious.

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
Firstly I can see you are new here :p In the future make a thread here if it is about graphic design.
To make a better banner you have to learn not only how to use programs like Photoshop etc. You need to try different designs. I suggest you try to mimic other banners or get inspiration from other banners at first :)

confroz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2015
YouTube
Firstly I can see you are new here :p In the future make a thread here if it is about graphic design.
To make a better banner you have to learn not only how to use programs like Photoshop etc. You need to try different designs. I suggest you try to mimic other banners or get inspiration from other banners at first :)
Thanks for helping :D[DOUBLEPOST=1447240684][/DOUBLEPOST]
Download photoshop cs2 , it is free , I have a video on my channel how to do so or you can just google it and try finding it yourself.
Thank you, i didn't know it was free :D[DOUBLEPOST=1447241201][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi,
You should try using a really non advanced program called paint.net. Here is a link from JustinTheOreo a freedom partner who made a tutorial on it. :)
hey, thanks i might go back to it because it was easier to use[DOUBLEPOST=1447241276][/DOUBLEPOST]
The main thing is, in my opinion, just be simple and keep it "true". Your name and a couple of images of things you have on your channel should be a good way to, at least, start and make a good banner.
Also, you can try to "link" your banner with your avatar. Feel free to see what I've done on my channel. This, I believe, will do your channel a little more clean and serious.
Okay, thanks i shall check it out thanks for telling me this :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Alpine