Official How do I become a full member to promote my videos, channels and or streams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FioXTSG

Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2014
Portugal
YouTube
Yeah it's a good idea, but in one way it's not. Will the mods be checking Individually ea person's history and Activity time? :|. I think its gona bring a lot of confusion aswell.

FioXTSG

Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2014
Portugal
YouTube
As stated in the thread: "You will receive a trophy when you have become a full member." This is an automated process
I see, but is there a way to see your current Trophies? Someone Said that Points are thropies, though I only remember seeing 3 and I have 8 Points.

Savage Wolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2014
YouTube
this has not answered my question so if someone could clearify why i cant post in the promote channels area and explaining the requirements since i saw that the requirements changed

Ernest

Head of Partner Services
Dec 15, 2013
Chernobyl
twitter.com
YouTube
Chief_Adu
this has not answered my question so if someone could clearify why i cant post in the promote channels area and explaining the requirements since i saw that the requirements changed
If you read the first post carefully, you will see an answer your question. So don't say "this doesn't answer my question" due to it surely does. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.