how many hours do you have in dark souls

Noritzu Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
Noritzu_Gaming
More than i can even count. In fact thats what i've been working on as well, Part two for my Demon's Souls fist run will be up friday, then i start my Dark Souls videos, but what im doing to make that game harder is a surprise.

ajaxinx

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2015
Barcelona, Spain
YouTube
Twenty on dark souls II SoFTS, only one hour in dark souls one because i can't get it to work on my pc and a lot on Bloodborne(Is the only one in which i started a new game +)

ajaxinx

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2015
Barcelona, Spain
YouTube
When i played it for the first time it worked flawlessly but after some time for some reason that i can't understand the frame rate has become horrible. The last time i tried to play it the frame rate was 10-15 fps.

Gunnar R.

Social Media Designer for dTeSports
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2015
Georgia
>Caster
Filthy Casual magic user who wears full havel
Melee Masterrace. Countless hours, on every game

horrorkesh

Rising User
May 28, 2015
YouTube
horrorkesh
When i played it for the first time it worked flawlessly but after some time for some reason that i can't understand the frame rate has become horrible. The last time i tried to play it the frame rate was 10-15 fps.
are you playing it stock? or have you applied dsfix to it?[DOUBLEPOST=1453579821][/DOUBLEPOST]
i Don't play this game, just wondering if i should give it a try
if your looking for a challenge dark souls is a good game to work on.

horrorkesh

Rising User
May 28, 2015
YouTube
horrorkesh
What's the dsfix? some kind of mod? I'm a noob when it comes to modding
i would say before downloading anything for the game do a few steps, 1) run your anti virus, malware programs, if you have something like spybot search and destroy run that 2) do a disc defrag on the system, 3) you may even need to run updates for your graphics card always want to make sure they are up to date as well as your system in general. 4) if your not running the game from steam see if its updated all the way, if your running it from steam you could run the games integrity, right click game, properties, local files, verify integrity of game cache

What i understand of DSfix is it gives you an easy to adjust .ini that could possibly correct the frame issue your having, you may only need to unlock the frame rate, if you use dsfix make sure you disable the in game anti aliasing, otherwise the game would crash, this may or may not fix your issue but tinkering with the file may fix the issue.

ajaxinx

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2015
Barcelona, Spain
YouTube
i would say before downloading anything for the game do a few steps, 1) run your anti virus, malware programs, if you have something like spybot search and destroy run that 2) do a disc defrag on the system, 3) you may even need to run updates for your graphics card always want to make sure they are up to date as well as your system in general. 4) if your not running the game from steam see if its updated all the way, if your running it from steam you could run the games integrity, right click game, properties, local files, verify integrity of game cache

What i understand of DSfix is it gives you an easy to adjust .ini that could possibly correct the frame issue your having, you may only need to unlock the frame rate, if you use dsfix make sure you disable the in game anti aliasing, otherwise the game would crash, this may or may not fix your issue but tinkering with the file may fix the issue.
Thanks for the advice, i'll try to do it.

TheFiveHive

TheFiveHive Gaming
Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2014
Bosnia and Herzegovina
YouTube
Alright we don't have a Dark Souls playtrough on our channel but i plan to make one (Tomick),and comming from a guy who completed the game on NG++ the best ssetup is to get early on at the merchant get as many arrows as you can then kill him he will drop Yulia or the Uchigatana katana which scales with Dex amazingly,after that go try to get the dragons tail for the Drake sword,use the Drake sword until you have high enough Dex,when you pass Havel go to the forrest and search for the stone armor set,but beware,it is really heavy but good,so upgrade your equip load early on,and you should be set,upgrade Dex,Vitality and Endurance,you can also go for Attunment for one Spell that is HEAL you need 12 FAITH for it.That is the most awesome way to get op quick.