How to get more views?

MMLY

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Been having trouble on how to get more views. I want to make more videos but it can get tiring and discouraging especially when you have work/college to attend to. I know keywords are important and also it depends on what type of content you make but I would like to get ideas from anyone that has had success with on how to get more views. I would def appreciate any tips or any kind of help :)

MMLY

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Looks like you have already got quite a few views, have you been deleting some of your videos? I'd say just keep making more quality/interesting videos, the more you have out there the higher the change one of them will become popular. Keep testing new things :)
it took a lot of advertising through instagram and twitter to get those lol. Though I feel like most of my subs arent active but then again I have not posted in a real long time. I just don't want to make a ton a vids that barley get any views only to get burned out ya feel? Like I do enjoy making videos but you get where I'm coming from when your a young adult and should be focused on more important things (sigh) lol but just gotta keep trying thanks though.

Last edited:

LTZ Gamer

Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2016
YouTube
I feel like you're doing well. You only have 3 videos, with 300/month.......... I have 48 videos and 90/views a month........ so you're doing better than me

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
To get more views means to make content that people can find.
This has just as much to do with the type of content you are producing as how you optimize your videos for search.