How To Make Art For Videos

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Well, if you need a program similar to photoshop, I recommend a program called Gimp. It's what I use for all my graphics.

I assume you are talking about thumbnails for your videos? If so, the easiest way to make them is to look up wallpaper for the game you are playing and use that as the background. Then all that is left is to add text on top of that, preferably using a custom readable font.

They don't have to be fancy, they just need to be ... not ugly. XD If that makes any sense. Some games you will benefit from taking snapshots and using those as the backgrounds.

If you have more questions, just ask.

Crimsonient

Rising User
Oct 17, 2015
YouTube
Well, if you need a program similar to photoshop, I recommend a program called Gimp. It's what I use for all my graphics.

I assume you are talking about thumbnails for your videos? If so, the easiest way to make them is to look up wallpaper for the game you are playing and use that as the background. Then all that is left is to add text on top of that, preferably using a custom readable font.

They don't have to be fancy, they just need to be ... not ugly. XD If that makes any sense. Some games you will benefit from taking snapshots and using those as the backgrounds.

I've had the same question, so thanks!

CamTasTic

Rising User
Sep 21, 2015
YouTube
00CamTasTic00

I would also recommend Gimp its pretty easy to learn after about 20 mins of messing around with it

Deron Campbell

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube
Well to all who doesnt know you can download a free version of photoshop legally which is really powerful for all these works. Goodluck