Solved how to partner my channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katha Playes

New User
Jun 12, 2017
hey guyes. i have signed up for freedom. and there was a video which sayed that i must go to the dashboard. and click lean more. but on my dashboard there is no such thing as learn more.
thanx for your help in advance

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey, glad you asked us here. Just making sure, do you currently have monetisation enabled on your YouTube features page? This does require 10000 views. If you do have monetisation enabled, wait two to three days and you'll eventually find a button to get into a live chat with a Freedom! employee. They will assist you with anything and in the end give you that learn more button.

Also I want to nuke someone at Freedom! for still showing people the old video, making the signup process uselessly confusing tbh

Upvote 0

Katha Playes

New User
Jun 12, 2017
Hey, glad you asked us here. Just making sure, do you currently have monetisation enabled on your YouTube features page? This does require 10000 views. If you do have monetisation enabled, wait two to three days and you'll eventually find a button to get into a live chat with a Freedom! employee. They will assist you with anything and in the end give you that learn more button.

Also I want to nuke someone at Freedom! for still showing people the old video, making the signup process uselessly confusing tbh
monetisation requires adsence. if i monetise i wont be partnered with adsense? sorry i am a big noob in youtube. i know i ask silly questions

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.