YouTube How to prevent your channel from YouTube Termination!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvzmarko

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
Oh well, back in good old days (2007 and 2008) I got so freaking much tags in description because I was such a YouTube noob back in day. Now I put only good tags at videos and not in description like before.

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
To prevent my channel from termination..I decided to delete all my videos...because there is like 300+ videos I think I have maid that has tags on it. It will take forever to edit single one of them..

Jimbo

Feb 3, 2015
To prevent my channel from termination..I decided to delete all my videos...because there is like 300+ videos I think I have maid that has tags on it. It will take forever to edit single one of them..

or you could have Selected them all and Leave it blank and Update all your video's at once

aminox01

Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2015
lmostakbl
youtube block some video on my channel, and I don't know If him block my channel, please help me

Recently, YouTube terminated large channels - Don't let this happen to you by following these steps:

Step 1: Carefully read everything YouTube wrote at: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801973
Step 2: Never use http://www.adf.ly - ever
Step 3: Never put tags into your video description.
Step 4: Always use relevant tags.
Step 5: Never use deceptive titles, descriptions or thumbnails.

D

Deleted member 45146

Very helpful information :D
I used to see so many adfly links so I never thought it wasn't actually allowed until I read this a few weeks back

XRazzalyn

Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2014
YouTube
Very helpful information :D
I used to see so many adfly links so I never thought it wasn't actually allowed until I read this a few weeks back

In a sense it's like double dipping - which is why I always shake my head at big youtubers that used these links - It's like, they already make $3-14k a month (or even more depending), you don't need that extra boost and potentially giving your subs viruses.

D

Deleted member 45146

In a sense it's like double dipping - which is why I always shake my head at big youtubers that used these links - It's like, they already make $3-14k a month (or even more depending), you don't need that extra boost and potentially giving your subs viruses.

Yea well I see many small you tubers doing it also haha
And it doesn't have viruses (?) it's just a 5 sec ad XD but it is REALLY REALLY annoying on a youtube channel

XRazzalyn

Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2014
YouTube
Yea well I see many small you tubers doing it also haha
And it doesn't have viruses (?) it's just a 5 sec ad XD but it is REALLY REALLY annoying on a youtube channel

It depends on your browser habits - if you use adblock for example you won't see some of the ads which could be malicious (this is what gives the viruses), it's usually a safer than sorry kind of situation. It's not bad in itself but every once and a while you can get a bad ad, specially if you or someone you know may not know not to click on everything :p That's a good reason to not have redirects/url shortners too. They're not bad but it can get pretty iffy at times.

D

Deleted member 2132

How to keep your youtube account from being terminated: Don't use Heartbeats "Pick a winner" feature. It's against YouTube policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.