Complaints HUGE Freedom Errors, Very Severe!

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys,
Freeedom has had been having a lot of issues lately, for example, not getting the 1 year beta thing called "Freedom Points" out of beta, not paying people on time, deleting support tickets (happened to me and have proof), not sending email invites, and more. All of these things really need to be fixed. And if you just comment something like "Yeah, but Freedom has been ___" then your comment will be deleted. I want people that are complaining with me, not explanations, complaints to the network will hopefully change it.

Reactions: CyberPhython

3Dreamers Network

Sebby Woldt - CEO of the 3 Dreamers network
Nov 12, 2014
www.3dreamersnetwork.com
YouTube
People have been complaining about freedom for a long time, it took months for freedom to fix issues with the application to freedom powered networks, and many of us lost what could become thousands of dollars of revenue. I know you don't want explanations but freedom's issue is that, while they have some good people (mainly Anthony and a few others), they grew too quickly and did not have the staff in place to manage that growth. The developers haven't worked fast enough to fix things like freedom points. I give them points for having ideas, but anyone can talk all day long, eventually that talk becomes action, and it's the action that makes a company work

8-Bit-Relic

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 17, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
If it's said that people are complaining since a lot time than there should be a fix. I have to say that I expect some problem with payments on time with a network of this side. I mean there could be holds on 1 percent of the payments and it would still be a massive numbers of affected partners. The absolut number may be high but in relation fair enough.

However, I was partner since December I am currently not a partner but I can't say since how long as I didn't got any information and previous contacts with the staff have mentioned something. An automated email would have been sufficient if I would have wanted to react or reapply.
However, my Dashboare wasn't working for most of the time and nobody could give me a working link. I couldn't apply for sponsorships or even check the website of the music partners. Making videos just become more complicated and I couldn't use any benefit. Every time I ask someone I was told they were working on it.
Offered promotions... Freedom! is making big time advertisement wirh their points and 110 percent revenue. That feature doesn't work since at least December and I would guess it never did. However, this was known from the very beginning and still advertised feature. This is unfair competion and nothing else. Btw. Were there winners for other payout related promotions?

How long was it imposible to get new members for the subnetworks? How much money was lost for them and how fast has Freedom! Reacted to offer solutions, workarounds or just informed everybody from official site?

You have mentioned that they grew to fast to cover it with the available staff. I want to say that we have signed partner agreements. BOTH parties have agreed on their duties. Their headcount isn't the problem of the content producers. If they can not fullfil there contracts they need to reevalute the business model or the headcount. The partners can be patient for some time but they don't have to.

At the end I want to say that I enjoyed the community as it keeping the place running.

Reactions: 3Dreamers Network

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Hey guys,

So I want to give you a bit of background on why certain things are slow in a big way at the moment. We are experiencing growth at a high rate and as such staff have had to re align there priority's whilst we take on more staff. we have move in to a new massive office building and will be filling it with new staff ASAP but finding the right people is a time consuming process. We are also changing some core things within the business such as how we develop products such as dashboard and heartbeat and you guys should see big returns on your patience in the coming month's. I am always active on the forums even if I don't have time to respond I am viewing the threads and everything is taken note of (especially dashboard development stuff as I will be leading this going forward)

Hope that makes seance
Stef

Reactions: MisterUltimate

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey guys,

So I want to give you a bit of background on why certain things are slow in a big way at the moment. We are experiencing growth at a high rate and as such staff have had to re align there priority's whilst we take on more staff. we have move in to a new massive office building and will be filling it with new staff ASAP but finding the right people is a time consuming process. We are also changing some core things within the business such as how we develop products such as dashboard and heartbeat and you guys should see big returns on your patience in the coming month's. I am always active on the forums even if I don't have time to respond I am viewing the threads and everything is taken note of (especially dashboard development stuff as I will be leading this going forward)

Hope that makes seance
Stef
Thanks for the update and hopefully we will see things turn for the good. Alot of people (Me included) have the patience to wait, but with that long wait it is fair that we want to see result. Alot of things have been promised and i i hope to see those become reality as we have been waiting long enough.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
Hey guys,

Hope that makes seance
Stef
you are writing this to every complaint comment that there is now, maybe its a smart idea to get this as an update video on the hub channel or in the news section of the forums.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
you are writing this to every complaint comment that there is now, maybe its a smart idea to get this as an update video on the hub channel or in the news section of the forums.
Agreed. An update from time to time would be nice. I hear the sound of update 2.0 echoing in the back....
We haven't heard anything for over a month now...

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
2.0 is not a project I am working on so I cant answer questions relating to that :-( I have recently (3 weeks ago) gone full time on the client(partner) side of the dashboard and have just completed a lot of documentation around it and have laid out the short term and long term plans going forward so you will see big changes in that in the not so distant future that I can say.

As for updates sure we can we can deliver updated news to you guys using other methods ill have a chat about it with a few people :)

Stef

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
2.0 is not a project I am working on so I cant answer questions relating to that :-( I have recently (3 weeks ago) gone full time on the client(partner) side of the dashboard and have just completed a lot of documentation around it and have laid out the short term and long term plans going forward so you will see big changes in that in the not so distant future that I can say.

As for updates sure we can we can deliver updated news to you guys using other methods ill have a chat about it with a few people :)

Stef
Thanks for the support Stef :)

Posting an update from time to time will sure be appreciated by everyone here.