I am confused so hard right now.

Jonathon Cronin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2015
YouTube
blade_wolfhart
I am so confused right now. My latest video has 219 like and as of typing this 341 views and the views keep comeing in all my other videos hit around 20 and stoped getting views i am happy and scared at the same time. Part of my mind is going cool alright people like the video the other part of my mind says what if some one put a bot on the video to loop it and make the videos clime like that to get my channel removed. Any one have any ideas?

thefightinggamer

Jun 16, 2014
Michigan,USA
YouTube
FightingGamer2
I am so confused right now. My latest video has 219 like and as of typing this 341 views and the views keep comeing in all my other videos hit around 20 and stoped getting views i am happy and scared at the same time. Part of my mind is going cool alright people like the video the other part of my mind says what if some one put a bot on the video to loop it and make the videos clime like that to get my channel removed. Any one have any ideas?
you probably did a good job on it so its grabbing views it is almost impossible for someone but you to put a bot on your video

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I've had some videos that did that, and it's really a wonder on how SEO works on the internet. Chances are you tagged the right word for the right video, and because of that, it's drawing in a lot of viewers. :)

_Revo

Rising User
Mar 16, 2015
This will have something to do with YouTube failing to update with relation to the amount of views you are receiving in such a time period. Socialblade is a useful site which allows you to accurately check how many views you've gained.
So yeah, keep it up, you're basically killing it. Haha, nice work!

Bears On YT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube

Yo! I dont wanna be 'that guy' but....you have a spelling error in the title of your 50 subs video :(

ITW Games

Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2015
Midwest USA
YouTube
ScottWood2569
I actually have a couple of those videos. Most of my regular videos pull in about 20 views. Mod reviews pull about 100 views. And there's this one video of my skyrim playthru that has like almost 400. It may or may not envolve a Skyrim mod character that can't seem to keep her armor equipped. Some videos just draw more attention.

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
If you don't get any comments around 500 views then maybe worry a little. I had a sub bot once and I was quite worried about getting banned but nothing happened, Youtube tend not to care unless its a common thing.

MemoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2014
UK
YouTube
I'd try googling it. Sometimes you get lucky and someone posts it on a random site, then a lot of others see it to. It happened to one of my really old videos which made me really confused too xD

ThePandrus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 9, 2014
Essex
YouTube
the sad part about YouTube is that people only watch what they want to watch. So some people might've really enjoyed that video but not your others

Pandrus
Community Team

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
For me that happens when I make a tutorial video on a topic that is widely searched for, like Collision Detection or Progress Bar. So my guess is, assuming that there are no YouTube bots involved in any of this, you made a video that people really liked. Study that video, compare it to your other videos and see what you did different. That might give you some good info for future videos.