Gaming i am gamer who want to be famous

NinjaZombieGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
NZGsNinja
i hate to be the "dream crushing jerk" i'm just keeping it real and im going to try and say this as nicely as possible, honestly if your only doing it because you want to be famous, but you don't actually have any sort of drive to make videos other then "i want to be famous" then just stop and go do something else with your life, I've seen so many people like you who just want to be famous, realize how hard it is to be famous on youtube and quit after a short time because they didn't get famous over night, don't have the drive to make videos that nobody watches, or because they don't know what kinds of videos to make and nobody will tell them, and considering you already asking for video ideas... im assuming you don't have a real drive for making videos for the sake of making videos, to me if you are really into content creation you don't need other peoples help to start doing content creation, do i ask people for ideas sometimes? yes i do but only to see what my viewers want to see me do, im perfectly capable of coming up with content if nobody tells me what to do. Do i want to be famous? of coarse i do! everybody does, every one wants to be known on youtube, but do i make videos because im trying to get famous?, no I've been making videos as a hobby for 8 years and just recently gotten into the whole hey i could make a living being a youtuber thing, and well being a successful youtuber comes with a certain amount fame but if i made enough money to live right now just by making videos with the small audience i have that'd be good enough for me to be honest. just my thoughts anyways. again really not trying to crush your dreams, and you can do whatever you want, im not your mother haha, go for the fame if you want, im just being realistic is all.

Vehkz

Guy making Things
Freedom! Member
i hate to be the "dream crushing jerk" i'm just keeping it real and im going to try and say this as nicely as possible, honestly if your only doing it because you want to be famous, but you don't actually have any sort of drive to make videos other then "i want to be famous" then just stop and go do something else with your life, I've seen so many people like you who just want to be famous, realize how hard it is to be famous on youtube and quit after a short time because they didn't get famous over night, don't have the drive to make videos that nobody watches, or because they don't know what kinds of videos to make and nobody will tell them, and considering you already asking for video ideas... im assuming you don't have a real drive for making videos for the sake of making videos, to me if you are really into content creation you don't need other peoples help to start doing content creation, do i ask people for ideas sometimes? yes i do but only to see what my viewers want to see me do, im perfectly capable of coming up with content if nobody tells me what to do. Do i want to be famous? of coarse i do! everybody does, every one wants to be known on youtube, but do i make videos because im trying to get famous?, no I've been making videos as a hobby for 8 years and just recently gotten into the whole hey i could make a living being a youtuber thing, and well being a successful youtuber comes with a certain amount fame but if i made enough money to live right now just by making videos with the small audience i have that'd be good enough for me to be honest. just my thoughts anyways. again really not trying to crush your dreams, and you can do whatever you want, im not your mother haha, go for the fame if you want, im just being realistic is all.

I 100% agree. I've been making videos over some accounts since I was 9, so I'm 8 years into Youtube, and this has always been my passion. If you don't have the drive or the passion, you won't make it anywhere, and that's not just in the aspect he's wanting, that's in the longevity of his account. I couldn't of worded it better myself. Kudos.

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
Like he ^ said man if you're in it for the fame or even the money you're in it for all the wrong reasons... But I do wish you the best in your venture hopefully as time goes by you realize being a content creator is much more then just "Fame"

Reactions: RyGIock

Av3rageGamer

Rising User
Jan 19, 2016
London, England
YouTube
Hey dude welcome! Good luck with the channel and your goals I have to admit though everyone else is right although most of us want the same thing as an 'end goal' being famous shouldn't be your priority dude! Just have a bit of fun sharing your content that's the main thing :D

RyGIock

Rising User
Dec 19, 2015
United States
twitter.com
YouTube

This man speaks the truth. Welcome to Freedom!

Reactions: Av3rageGamer