Puppy Glee

New User
Jun 30, 2017
YouTube
Hey You,

I am Puppy Glee, the pink imperial walker girl. I like to do everything i like. ^.^
Zzzubriscbe to follow my life Ő.Ő
I have just started my channel but I am really motivated to show You the most I can. You will see all of my movements, funny moments in short videos that doesn't take much time from Your life, but gives You unforgettable experiences. Now I am looking for other youtubers, to collaborate with in several ways. It would be really nice to grow together! :)

I Love You All!!! If You Love Me Too, please keep me alive by subscribing on my Channel <3 ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Adding one video clip to identify you to the public is acceptable with a written statement as well, but I would stick with just one. Two videos make it seem like you are trying to inappropriately promote.

Nevertheless, welcome to Freedom!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask and we will try to help.
Make sure you make yourself aware of the rules, so we can sleep happy knowing nothing mischevious is going on.

Reactions: Puppy Glee

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hey You,

I am Puppy Glee, the pink imperial walker girl. I like to do everything i like. ^.^
I have just started my channel but I am really motivated to show You the most I can. You will see all of my movements, funny moments in short videos that doesn't take much time from Your life, but gives You unforgettable experiences. Now I am looking for other youtubers, to collaborate with in several ways. It would be really nice to grow together! :)

I Love You All!!! If You Love Me Too, please keep me alive by subscribing on my Channel <3 ^.^

Welcome to freedom!
Instead of having to link in your posts you should add your subscribe button. Just grab yourchannel ID (go to the settings button next to creator studio (in the top right hand corner of YouTube) and copy it into your personal info on the forums.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey You,

Welcome to the community :)

If your looking for collabs i can advise to make a thread in the collaborative section :)

Puppy Glee

New User
Jun 30, 2017
YouTube
Adding one video clip to identify you to the public is acceptable with a written statement as well, but I would stick with just one. Two videos make it seem like you are trying to inappropriately promote.

Nevertheless, welcome to Freedom!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask and we will try to help.
Make sure you make yourself aware of the rules, so we can sleep happy knowing nothing mischevious is going on.

Thank you for your advice Crazylawrence! I am newbie yet, so it is possible I make a few tiny mistakes. As I would like to be a useful member in the community, I learn from these and I will be better every day. :) Thank you again![DOUBLEPOST=1498923327][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to freedom!
Instead of having to link in your posts you should add your subscribe button. Just grab yourchannel ID (go to the settings button next to creator studio (in the top right hand corner of YouTube) and copy it into your personal info on the forums.
Hey Showcase One, That's a really useful tip, Thank You so Much!!! (y) (Y)[DOUBLEPOST=1498923539][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the community :)

If your looking for collabs i can advise to make a thread in the collaborative section :)
TwilightPrinze, You are Amazing!!! Thank You for Your advice! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1498923612][/DOUBLEPOST]
welcome to the community and I wish you the best of luck with your youtube channel
Thank You so Much dakota meyers, I wish You the same for Your Channel!!! ^.^ (y) (Y)

Last edited:

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hey You,

Welcome!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thank you for your advice Crazylawrence! I am newbie yet, so it is possible I make a few tiny mistakes. As I would like to be a useful member in the community, I learn from these and I will be better every day. :) Thank you again![DOUBLEPOST=1498923327][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Showcase One, That's a really useful tip, Thank You so Much!!! (y) (Y)[DOUBLEPOST=1498923539][/DOUBLEPOST]
TwilightPrinze, You are Amazing!!! Thank You for Your advice! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1498923612][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank You so Much dakota meyers, I wish You the same for Your Channel!!! ^.^ (y) (Y)
No problem and see you around the forums :)